Fantasy Premier League 14/15

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 79 comments
Just a heads up, Ross Barkley is out for up to eight weeks with a knee injury and the deadline to make a change to your team was 11.30, hands up who has Barkley in his team *puts hand up*....

I don't understand the Head to head league

Basically each week you'll be paired with somebody else in the league, whoever gets the most points wins. You don't do anything extra than you would for the normal league, just hope for more points than your rival each week.

Basically each week you'll be paired with somebody else in the league, whoever gets the most points wins. You don't do anything extra than you would for the normal league, just hope for more points than your rival each week.

Doesn't that happen anyway? or is it more of a closed head to head tournament.

Hi Guys... joined up.

Looking forward to a bit of friendly banter across the season :D

A meh start for me with 35 points, better than my Dream Team start though as my team in that picked up just 10 points!

Just a heads up, Ross Barkley is out for up to eight weeks with a knee injury and the deadline to make a change to your team was 11.30, hands up who has Barkley in his team *puts hand up*....
Not me, I still haven't seen anything good from him.

Decent start with 52 points, shoulda played Cattermole on Saturday. Roll on next week.

Good start, 45 points from 5 players.

Also can we have something in the OP that links peoples team names/manager names to their GTP names? I know who a couple of people are but the rest I have no idea.

As seems to be tradition for the last 3 seasons, I've used my wildcard already. Too many Stoke players doing bugger all and some other deadwood. They will all score next week now.

As seems to be tradition for the last 3 seasons, I've used my wildcard already. Too many Stoke players doing bugger all and some other deadwood. They will all score next week now.

Usually the way with these things. ;)

Picked welbeck in my squad and now the rumors of him moving away to another side means I have to balance RVP Costa and him.
Unless you can do 3 strikers and 3 midfielders on the premier league one. I'd always done the Sun one.

Picked welbeck in my squad and now the rumors of him moving away to another side means I have to balance RVP Costa and him.
Unless you can do 3 strikers and 3 midfielders on the premier league one. I'd always done the Sun one.

You can do that but good midfielders often score more than the others so people usually run 343 or 352.

I'll run 343 if possible then. Defenders never really tend to get you a whole lot of points imo. Rather have the extra striker.

Used my wildcard already, as usual, I needed some reserves who were actually playing and Giroud is injured. Took some risks, no point going for what everyone else has, I'm not sure it'll pay off though, we'll see. :nervous:

Back