Fastest Guy You've Raced

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 320 comments
I've had a few races with someone named rmk700. Clean racer and consistently fast. Had a race or two against Div earlier today and he's really quick as well. :( All my lap times suck lately, though. I've been playing GTA IV too much and not spending enough time in the driver's seat. My 512 is almost too much to handle these days and I keep spinning iit.

Rudi Raser has to be the fastest guy i have raced recently on 500pp expert, fantastic driver and you'll witness that if you get close enough near him. There is also another extremely fast racer and when i get his name ill post it up. :dopey:

Your sure fast in that Ford GT LM test/ tuned race car GTP_Div. Nice going! Wish I could tame that car like you have. Guess I just need a good tune for it.

Yea, started using yesterday, it's incredible the out grip I have with this car. When I get up front I'm hotlapping and getting double digits leads rather easily.

That last race the phone rang and lost it on the last curve last lap :lol:

Nice racing with you guys Div,DBO,think I saw Raven out there a race or two. It's nice when we get clear of all the #@$%^^ and have a clean race. Good to see a few GTP 123 at the end. I got to get in my LM Test some more that thing smoked,like DBO said just got to tame it.Good running with you guys.Private GTP rooms please!!

Your sure fast in that Ford GT LM test/ tuned race car GTP_Div. Nice going! Wish I could tame that car like you have. Guess I just need a good tune for it.

TLD's suspension settings for the non-tuned GT are the bomb for the LM also. Plenty of downforce is helpful and don't be so quick to use R3/R3, R2's on the front help bring the oversteer under control a bit.

Definentally GTP_JASE72 and GTRP_RudiRaser! They are skilled, but I can still beat them. They can still beat me lol :P

I have to give Div my vote. He wasnt this fast when we first started racing, but i challenge anyone to make a fair pass on him now!

b

rmk700, Mr_Ron, Jake, EDK and yes the old Sphinx himself. I can hang......kind of, but unless they make a mistake (hardly ever) or get punted (now and again) I can't get past them.
There are quite a few fast drivers I've met but those seem to be the ones that are consistently too fast for me, and I'm sure there are many more I haven't had the pleasure of chasing around the track.

Suffice it to say if I see a GTP tag for the most part I understand they are fast, talented, skilled and usually very clean.

Suffice it to say if I see a GTP tag for the most part I understand they are fast, talented, skilled and usually very clean.

I'd second that - only time I've ever felt like I was all over a GTP tag, like a rash was when they were driving a challenging car and there's just as much respect due there too.

have to agree with gtbadboy, when you first enter a lobby and see it full of GTP_ you now your in for a hard but fair race.

i cannot say the same for other clan/tag groups.

P.s can i just say if i've ever colided with any of you on here, it's not because i'm dirty it's because i'm rubbish

I have to say (div) is the fastest guy as of today, he was right on my ass and looked pretty clean, I was playing with brake setings and went off a few times so I didn't get much opportunity to gauge myself against him but no doubt he was quick

GTP_Vaxen and GTP_EDK fast and clean racers.
Just did a couple sessions around Suzuka with them. Lots of fun.
I finally switch out of my N/A 350z and joined in the fun of AWD turbo. haha
Man, I was have a tough time out of the corner exits. Got in the Skyline to even it out some. :)

Back