Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Mazda RX7

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX

Votes: 15 8.9%

• Total voters
you wouldn't need a NEW turbo because the STi's turbo is actually a WRX turbo with a different exhaust housing....And as far as a hood/hood scoop...those are easy to come by if you know someone who owns a WRX and has insurance...Second the STi is better than a Ej20 WRX..Cause EJ20WRX's are uglah!!!..but the STi isn't that eye appealing either..but I'd get a STi before I got a EJ20...Anywho....yeah...what was I talkin about?

how does the new wrx and hte new sti look any different.... as i was saying hte new wrx... oh forget it... its no biggie... subbie is not where near hte best japanese car... vr4 or 400r is...

ving, come on, FIAT isn't Japanese...or is it going to be? Got any insider information have you? :P

Sorry, it starts with "s"? It must be a Subaru WRX STi then!!! 💡 :P

The Enilyks? :confused: What kind of car is that?

I picked the ZZ as my favorite and...Oh wait... I forgot I'm dyslexic, so maybe it's the ZZ that's my favorite? :confused: :banghead:

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
The Enilyks? :confused: What kind of car is that?

I picked the ZZ as my favorite and...Oh wait... I forgot I'm dyslexic, so maybe it's the ZZ that's my favorite? :confused: :banghead:

The Enilyks. That sounds funny!

i love the 22b also the rx 7 ig hot but i cant agree with skyline fans i think the skyline is allright but there are some superiors 2 it inits class as i said IMOP so dont snap at me

i hate the skyline, and since u had a supra not a celica (even know the supra is better i like the celica) i voted for the WRX

Skyline, any model. 32,33,34 all great cars. I like the Nismo tuners the best myself, particularly the R32 S-tune, great looking black car. This car is unstoppable with mods and especially the VCD, turn that puppy down to 10% and you just about have a rear wheel drive on it. Nuff said

Back