Votes: 23 13.7%
  • Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • Mazda RX7

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX

Votes: 15 8.9%

• Total voters
It verys. In a drag racing application the limit would be around 1,100hp before the block will crack. Usually in the same place as the factory block between the #3 and #4 cylinders. In a road application where you not going full nuts constantly 1,300hp isn't uncommon.

Most of the top drag racers will fill the blocks half way with a liquid hard block or block fill to strengthin them. When that is done who knows how much it can handle.

I just dynoed my car on Sat for giggles and it made 254kws at the wheels or 340hp. it is down a little bit but is probably the plugs getting old. They've been in there for two years now.

Nice man!...I'm playing midnite challenge a online car racing game and have my car at about 450 hp supercharged,re-chipped,full intake header exhaust, etc....now I wanted to buy a skyline but I cant unless I pay :( only paying members can buy skylines...stupid crap....maybee ill have to get a 350Z or something...

u guys must know that
high powers doesnt mean anything, especially on track
take an example, the new nsx-r, someone might said it is a fxxking underpower crap~ ya~ its underpowered, only 280hp for a super car.. what the hell??? ya~ its fxxking, but fxxking fast especially in corners, it dun really do very well in ski pad, but its so stable that u can always sqeeze all the grip out of the tires. Of cuz, its not a crap~ ya, somebody say that the skyline can boost up to 1300 break hp, SO WHAT!! it is just a drag car, take it to the track and u will suffer from massive understeer and turbo lag... i didn't mean skyline is not good, it is really a good car, fast in straight line and good in corners, but do u guys think that a flagship should have a good look? i think everybody will think that the NSX-R looks hot, and in my opinion, skyline is just a coupe with nice spoilers.

Originally posted by wilfredso
u guys must know that
high powers doesnt mean anything, especially on track
take an example, the new nsx-r, someone might said it is a fxxking underpower crap~ ya~ its underpowered, only 280hp for a super car.. what the hell??? ya~ its fxxking, but fxxking fast especially in corners, it dun really do very well in ski pad, but its so stable that u can always sqeeze all the grip out of the tires. Of cuz, its not a crap~ ya, somebody say that the skyline can boost up to 1300 break hp, SO WHAT!! it is just a drag car, take it to the track and u will suffer from massive understeer and turbo lag... i didn't mean skyline is not good, it is really a good car, fast in straight line and good in corners, but do u guys think that a flagship should have a good look? i think everybody will think that the NSX-R looks hot, and in my opinion, skyline is just a coupe with nice spoilers.

You bothered digging up a year-old thread for that gem?

This is your first post. You have made two total posts. You actually took the time to register so that you could make this post. Why not take the time to make it readable?

I'm going to assume you're not a native English speaker because of the obvious mistakes in plurality and verb tense. It's understandable that your grammar has problems, and nobody's going to give you a hard time about that, but you should at least make an attempt at capitalization and punctuation.

Your post has more tildes than periods. Are you Spanish?

(edited to be a little more friendly)

Originally posted by Drive the mini
I love rotary engines :)

Hell yeah. Mazda RX-8 and RX-7.

In an old job I had working for an auto upholstery shop down in SoCal, I drove lots of nice cars (and quite a few beaters). One of the most fun cars to drive was a mid-80s RX-7 (I forgot the exact year) but it had twin sequential turbos and the car took my breath away.

I think they shud changed the Impreza to an Impreza WRX STi cuz it cant compare to NSX, rx-7 etc . But anyways I wud prefer the STi and definately the NSX-R and a MazdaSpeed RX-7.

Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
I wanna know which of flagship of each company is most loved.

There's your answer - first post in the thread.

Drove the RX-7 for the first time a couple a weeks ago in the weekly race series. I think it's a pleasant car with great handling, so my vote goes for it, although I also do like the NSX and the Supra. :)

Originally posted by Monki_chob2001
skyline is a bit "all show no go"
How does that figure considering how good the Skyline is, like the car or not it's still a fantastic car.

Originally posted by Monki_chob2001
its got to be the RX7 with its small powerful rotary engine,skyline is a bit "all show no go"

Actually he's got a "honda" symbol under his name. That should be more than enough.

anyways each car has its pros and cons. However in staying that, I've never been a wankle fan due mostly to the reliability or should I say lack of.

The Skyline GTR is no longer produced. So if you go back to the last official year of production, not with standing the Nur spec, it was and remains the dominant Japanese super car overall. The quickest in a straight line acceleration, and equal to the NSX in handling on circuit. Out performed them all on the open road.

Is is the "best"? That is up to personal preference and driver ability. If the driver ability is low the GTR will out perform the others hands down, with top drivers the margin narrows between the NSX and GTR considerabily.
I've driven an NSX, EVO, Subbie and own a GTR. Never driven a Series 6 bat though.

I still have fond memories of my '95 Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo from GT1, just powerslidin round high speed ring, I wish my disc was still intact :(

Latest Posts

Back