FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship Sign up now!!Open 

He specifically said - Technically a DNF. Insinuating that he is classified as a driver who would have ordinarily gotten points as a DNF driver.

I know it would be near impossible for a DNF driver to be awarded points given the way this season in particular is unique in the way it's constructed.

However, I do not want to be giving the impression to any new members that tanking to get points is allowed.
True.

The condolance points are awarded for disconnected drivers only, that is; if you where holding on to a good position and wanted to continue, but PSN decided otherwise.
By parking in the pits you show that you have no intention to continue.
You may still get points if there are less than 10 drivers still remaining when you parked up.

I know this is what you ment, and I think John is aware of this. :cheers:

On a completely different note I would like to thank everyone for a great race yesterday, I was under pressure the entire race and I enjoyed it alot.
So much work getting it started, but it was worth it.:D

Last edited:
He specifically said - Technically a DNF.
Oh my god pot stop thinking I'm trying to get points, I said 'technically DNF' because I stopped on the pits, I'm not brainless enough to ask for points
(Sorry, but you're really getting on my nerves at the moment.)

You are trying to jump to conclusions when you don't get the point of what I was saying - which is on the paragraph above.

EDIT: I guess "Technically RET" is better and more comprehensible?

I know the rules about points and the condolence points, and you're acting like I didn't read the rules.

I won't be racing next week as I've got obligations, I'll probably be there on the next FGT race though. I'll be back home so a better connection for me.

EDIT 2: This matter would have been over if pot didn't insist. Now that I cleared things up we should move on. Case closed.

Last edited:
FGT-RB X-TREME World Championships

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW RACE TIME:

We are now going to be starting the races 30 minutes earlier.

This should help most members considering the races are on Sunday evenings.

NEW DAY OF RACE START TIMES

18:30 UTC OFFICIAL ROOM OPENS
19:30 UTC SPRINT RACE BEGINS
20:00 UTC RACE STARTS - GREEN FLAG :gtpflag:.

ROOM PROMPTNESS:

Although members seem to be showing up on time more and we have been starting the races relatively sooner this season, we are still at the mercy of the inadequacies of PSN Network.

What this means is that we have to be quicker and more efficient when in the Race Lobbies in order to improve the start time.

We have noticed that many times when one of the room organizers is giving out instructions, the words are being lost in a heap of messages.

We don't want to be grouches here, as we like to clown around too, but once the official Sprint and Race Rooms are in session we ask of you to please keep chatting to a minimum. This, especially when it is getting closer to race time and if drivers are being called in.

Also, we need to be more attentive in the lobby. We realize that in a 16 person lobby there are at least 16 people who also know how to setup a room, but we can not have 16 people barking out orders, because it causes more confusion and delays things furthermore.

Please look for instructions from that 1 person on a given Sunday, wether it is Erazer, IP, myself or whoever is chosen and announced to you.

Starting this Sunday, anyone who does not abide by these new conditions will serve penalties in consequence.

Pot just saying, the GT6 servers are to blame, not PSN.

Also I confirm I will be absent from tomorrow's race.

Ill race today guys... i have solved my network issues, but i will leave the room immediatly if i see my connection failing again

Edit:just saw theres a preq. Ill wait for tne next round then, have fun today

Last edited:
RACE #4 REDBULL at NÜRB-GP RESULTS

QUALIFIER RESULTS
20170820_173634.jpg

RACE RESULTS
20170820_173726.jpg

Laptimes for Nurburgring:
laptimes nurb.jpg

Incident reports for round 3 (Suzuka):

@CrazyJohn - @Rvgracer
Lap 2
Turn 7 (Degner 1)

Verdict:
No further action.

Stewards comments:
RVG has a spin and his car ends up in the racing line, John fails to yeld, and they collide. As RVG is actually on the brakes it is clear he is not attempting to rejoin the track.

@CrazyJohn - @Esspugo1
Lap 2
Turn 9 (Hairpin)

Verdict:
No further action.

Stewards comments:
Racing incident. Spudds attack on the inside of John, but there are no room for 2 cars in that corner, and they inevetably collide. Spudds is far enough up on the inside, and holds the inside line very tight. John should have lifted off at this point.

Dont forget to submit your incident reports for round 4 at nurburgring. :)
Reports must be handed in within 24 hours.

Hey guy's, I work a bit on the FGT at Fuji, did 1.17,3xx on lap 3, far to be a perfect lap but something correct, just little braking issue 'cause pushing too hard.
I did 1.16,9xx after a second pit stop in Qualify, at 5.00 minutes from the end, 2 laps after pitting.

Probably the top tier guys can handle a low '16 in it, or I'm super rusty and mid '15 are possible :bowdown:

I'll share my tune here, iike I did for last series, just in case I can help anyone.

Reset by default
Final Gears Stock
Max speed 240km

15035810984041724549319.jpg 1503581133536-1368188714.jpg 1503581145076741191546.jpg 1503581164428-593753478.jpg
Edit:. I just noticed my pp and hp, i dont know if I did my qualify with low power or what... :(
Use full power, this is not what Im using, suposed to be at 649hp like usual.

Edit2: @jontikis You are definitely the faster DS3 racer I ever seen in FGT. WOW:gtpflag::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:
@Petrovic984
Hi ,and welcome. :)

I will add you to the registry together with niko (not Bellic tho:P) if thats ok with you?

The registry will not be updated untill next week as I'm out of town with work over the weekend.
You are still welcome to participate this week at Fuji. :)

@o0Maxx0o , I expect WKR to make their debut appearence this sunday! ;)

Having a rare day off from work on a Saturday :).

Practice room open in Club Lobby if anyone would like to join.

Doing a 4 hour endurance race in less than a hour, so i do a quick tt but impossible to join a race this evening totally forgot to do pre q lol

Doing a 4 hour endurance race in less than a hour, so i do a quick tt but impossible to join a race this evening totally forgot to do pre q lol
I apparently chose a heck of a time, as I was just made aware of another race many here are in.

Well, good luck guys.

Please stop double and triple posting, especially only to just say you won't be making it.

All we need is 1 message.
Thank you.
Sorry for being a good person and for informing the organizers. 👎

I didn't do a double post or whatever, are you looking into another thread or something?

I kindly suggest TRL_IMMORTAL to be excluded from the championship.
I have solid proof of him having illicitly modified car software, hex code.
Therefore he is violating PDI code of conduct and dishonoring other racers.

Thank you

Last edited:
I can attend next week. As kostas is offline for 3 weeks, I will try to find someone else as a team mate.

@Petrovic984 Immortal is just very fast, he isn't using mods or anything.

Stop triple posting, it's not allowed here in GTP.

All newcommers need to have more than ''x'' messages on his account or gtp account since ''x'' months?

Just a little suggestion.

Someone can advice the moderator please.

Back