FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship Sign up now!!Open 

I can attend next week. As kostas is offline for 3 weeks, I will try to find someone else as a team mate.

@Petrovic984 Immortal is just very fast, he isn't using mods or anything.

Stop triple posting, it's not allowed here in GTP.

- Have You checked his replay hex data? No! I have, normal downforce with Lotus 97 is 0000087E at maximum value, Immortal has 0000FFFF.
- I am not triple posting, I only comment one subject once.

Of immortal`s hacks? His downforce hex 0000ffff, normal 0000074E at MAX level.

See for yourself if u dont believe me, extract his replay to HEX and compare to your own! Be amazed!

Im not using full downforce,most of time.

By the way, have fun with your next ban mate.

IMMORAL USES DOWNFORCE HACK, I HAVE PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've had three accounts and several months to share your proof.

Instead you've chosen to act like a toddler. Repeatedly.

Nevertheless, we aren't the Gran Turismo police, and while it might be nice to know if someone is cheating the game, we're not going to ban them from here unless they have done something against our rules here.

You know, like spamming the site, dishing out profanities, abusing users... that sort of thing.

So are you going to grow up and provide your evidence or not?

Edit: So it's been four hours since I tidied all of this nonsense up and given you every possible chance to post your alleged evidence, but instead of doing that you're still spamming the site and acting like a four year old having a tantrum...

If you have time at work to post all of this nonsense, you've got time at work to post your evidence, but you're choosing not to. That's rather telling...

Edit: Despite being given a tremendous amount of leniency and despite promising to give the evidence to the staff and not to spam the site, you've again chosen to spam the site and behave abusively while not posting any evidence.

At this point it doesn't even matter if you're right or not, because you're behaving so appallingly that no-one is willing to listen to you. I was...

Last edited:
Was driving the f2002 and f2004 today on f1 2017 and it just felt so nostalgic to the gt5 days with the f2007, that ones on there too. The rb10 feels so much more detailed than it did on codemasters first f1 game 7 yrs back it's amazing they've progressed well considering where they started.

I'm waiting patiently for the f2004 and 17' for assetto corsa so maybe we can have the extreme world championship on that game @IMMORTALPILOT ??

Regardless of which game you choose Suzuka is a spitting image and feel to gt5 and gt6 on f1 2017. Only real complaint so far is my HAAS f1 in career mode having power unit and gearbox failures every other round and the graphics on ps4 are kind of embarrassing during previews and podium celebrations. Gameplay graphics are much better I'd say, weird how they didn't give a crap about cut scenes though.

FGT-RB X-TREME World Championships

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

In the wake of last race's incident, we have been forced to introduce a new rule:

The 107% rule will return.
This will not keep all troublemakers out, but it will help greatly.
We will be very lenient if one of our regulars miss the cut-off point, but new members/drivers HAVE to make the 107% cut off, no exceptions.

As an extension of this, all new members/drivers HAVE to do the Pre-Qualifying, if they dont do the Pre-Q, they dont race. If they miss the 107%, they dont race.
Again, regular drivers will not be included in this rule, if you are a trusted driver and happen to miss the 107% for whatever reason, you will still be allowed to race.
Race officials reserve the right to decide who have to abide to this rule or not. For example we might get a new driver to the series, but we know who they are, then we will not demand a Pre-Q.

The reason we dont like to introduce a rule about the number of posts or age of GTP account like @o0Maxx0o suggested, is that that would have ruled out guys like geoarens and schmedracer, something we dont want as they are very good, clean drivers and we love to have guys like this in the series.

Last edited:
The reason we dont like to introduce a rule about the number of posts or age of GTP account like @o0Maxx0o suggested, is that that would have ruled out guys like geoarens and schmedracer, something we dont want as they are very good, clean drivers and we love to have guys like this in the series.

You have better solution no matter what, Elvis will NEVER be in 107%. Lol​

Could we run it as private, friends only room?

Guys please stop double posting.
If something new has come to mind, simply edit your post.

We're going to need everybody to read the GTPLANET
Acceptable Use Policy
https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Also, we already came to a resolution if you read some of the previous posts mate.

Plus, the more we harp on this the more the imbecile thinks he's in the spotlight.

Finally, if we're going to talk about the moron, don't 'reply' to his messages as all it does is continually re-show his false, fake, jealous, racist, vulgar, and ridiculously absurd accusations.

Just post without replying people :).

FGT-RBR X-TREME CHAMPIONSHIPS

-Club status update-

Pre-Qualifying:

In case you didn't know, a second Pre-Qualifier Lobby has been open this week.

We will honor the fastest lap out of the two weeks, but I believe the Pilots are faster in the second stint anyway :).

Room Lobby Interruptions:

We believe we have finally put a rest to all of the interruptions we have had, and now we have put ourselves in a situation where any other future incidents can easily be controlled.

Along with the new 107% Rule implemented as a priority for new members, we have also converted the in game club from Public to Private.

This does have it's drawbacks, as it's now a more arduous task to be able to recruit new members, because of a longer more tedious process of having members join.

However, it does open up other features, as we are now able to simply just edit the members in the club list and simply just drop and block anyone we please.

Screenshots_2017-09-01-11-37-27.png

It is a shame that we have
to go through all of this, as we know the amount of time, effort and devotion you guys all put in to this league, and it's not just on Sunday Race Days. Think of all of the time we make just to be able to practice during the week in anticipation of the race. Heck, I turned down a job just to be able to race this past Sunday.

Or how the Moderators and Administrators have to be constantly inconvenienced, and I'm sure it's not much fun for them either.

We wanted to thank @Famine and @daan for all of their help in resolving this issue :cheers:.

All due to a individual who was kindly asked to simply keep practicing another week or so before being ready to race.

Believe it or not, I actually feel sorry for this individual who so easily was able to show the dark side of human nature.

At the end of the day, this here is a sick individual, who needs some serious professional help.

On a lighter note for any Game of Thrones fans. Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth), and Kit Harrington (Jon Snow) were at Monza today. This is so cool to see :).
20170901_105559.jpg
20170901_105523.jpg
20170901_105416.jpg
20170901_093618.jpg

See you guys on the Grid :gtpflag:.

Last edited:
I have gone through the material I got, and I now know why the game glitched out on the results, since Aug could'nt see IP, his game told him he was on the final lap when he crossed the line after lap 45, since on his game, he was first, the race was only 45 laps long.

However, IP had already crossed the line at this point, and started his 46'th lap. This would allow everyone that saw IP to do 46 laps, and the ones that did'nt would only be able to do 45.

Somewhere in the middle of this, the game decided the leader had reached the line, so the "this is the final lap" message was shown to everyoneafter Aug had crossed the line.

Because of this, I have decided to end the race at 45 laps, since IP was the only one that was allowed to do more.
So the results are based on the final time after 45 laps (or less in you where lapped).

This means: Immortal is still the leading car, and the one we abide by, but we shorten his race by 1 lap to get him back on the same frame as everyone else.

This is the results we get: (official results with splits will be posted soon)

1'st: TRL_IMMORTAL: 0:59:42.091
2'nd: TRL_AUGH: 1:00:14.892
3'rd: Nik_Makozi: 1:00:27.786
4'th: TRL_ERAZER: 1:00:42.086
5'th: Jontikis: 1:00:42.122
6'th: Geoarens: 1:00:50.134
7'th: rvgracer: +1 Lap
8'th: And_Race: +1 Lap
9'th: DSGT5: +2 Lap
10'th: ESSPUDGO1: +4 Lap
11'th: potvinsuks: +20 Lap

Fastest laps:
fl55.jpg

Last edited:
KostasTEAMJOEST (@kostasteam3) told me he can't race with us anymore.
To be fair, he raced only once and it was like he never joined, so most of us already realized he was never going to return. He didn't even bother to post it on his own. It's good that you informed though 👍
PS: To be a bit sarcastic, tell him that trying to undercut some of best players in the game, by driving like you go for a picnic isn't going to work. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@potvinsuks @ERAZER can you guys please tell me what is the 107% lap time? I've tried to calculate myself and 107% is apparently a 1:15.

Based on the current fastest posted lap (1:07.400), the 107% time is 1:12.118

The easiest way to calculate is to convert to seconds. i.e:
1:07.400 = 67.400
67.4 * 1.07 = 72.118
72.118 = 1:12.118

That said, you dont need to worry about it too much, you will still be allowed to race even if you miss the 107%. Though you'll probably be far behind everyone else. :P

Based on the current fastest posted lap (1:07.400), the 107% time is 1:12.118

The easiest way to calculate is to convert to seconds. i.e:
1:07.400 = 67.400
67.4 * 1.07 = 72.118
72.118 = 1:12.118

That said, you dont need to worry about it too much, you will still be allowed to race even if you miss the 107%. Though you'll probably be far behind everyone else. :P
Also, I want to just reiterate what you wrote when we had initially posted the Official Club Update on the 107% Rule back at Post Report #194.

@CrazyJohn If you re-read post report #194 you will understand that the main reason for this, is not to separate talent by way of performance, but to use this tool and indirectly benefitting from it, only because it is handy in separating the trolls in particular.

It is okay if you, me, or anyone else who is a solid member to miss the 107%... It's just that, the kind of people who usually do what that person did to us last week, usually can't even come close to the 107%, so that's why we are doing this.

@potvinsuks @ERAZER can you guys please tell me what is the 107% lap time? I've tried to calculate myself and 107% is apparently a 1:15.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking in particular, but if I'm reading you correctly you want to know what the 7% slower then the fastest lap posted is to know the 107%?

That is going to be hard to know quite yet, because people have to post their laps first in order to find that out yet mate.. Unfortunately, we can't pull up the history from last seasons lap times either, because this is our first season with the Red Bull Standard mate.

Or unless, your question is just more of a mathematical question in which you are trying to figure out how to convert these odd numbers into valid times :lol:?

If that's the case, now you guys know what I go through trying to organize 28 posted laps 3 sessions each at 3:30 in the morning the night before our races :crazy::lol:.

Latest Posts

Back