FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship Sign up now!!Open 

• FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship
  • RACE 10 RBR at Cape Ring RESULTS
  • 20171009_000531.jpg
  • 20171009_000543.jpg
  • 20171009_003455.jpg

Hi.

I apologize the results have not been updated the last couple of weeks.
As ever, I'm busy with other stuff, but I feel most is continuing smoothly even without me.
No real incidents, only minor stuff (wich have been looked into), without any furter action needed. (there are 3 pending incidents wich have gotten a verdict, but are not yet officialy announced).
And I think most know roughly where they are in the standings.

This said, I'll try to get the verdicts for all standing incidents posted before the final race this weekend, and I will have all results and final standigs done shortly after the race.

Race calendar will not be updated, its too late for that and the last 3 rounds are only bonus rounds anyway (tho they still count towards the driver standings)

Thanks, and hope to see you all at monaco for our series finale!!!:cheers:

GT:Sport demo drives really well, ABS OFF and TC OFF is much harder now, which is good but very tricky!

Raced on Interlagos today, fun challenging track, can't wait to drive a Formula Car around it... and there's hope because there is a Gran Turismo car dealership, though it has no cars in it right now...

I still hate the official Online Races, getting hit from behind and getting penalized for it is just crazy! And people who use ABS and TC (and other aids) have a massive advantage (over me and my current skill level) because the cars handle like they're on rails.

Hope to see you there shortly!

GT:Sport demo drives really well, ABS OFF and TC OFF is much harder now, which is good but very tricky!

Raced on Interlagos today, fun challenging track, can't wait to drive a Formula Car around it... and there's hope because there is a Gran Turismo car dealership, though it has no cars in it right now...

I still hate the official Online Races, getting hit from behind and getting penalized for it is just crazy! And people who use ABS and TC (and other aids) have a massive advantage (over me and my current skill level) because the cars handle like they're on rails.

Hope to see you there shortly!

I cant wait to drive the McLaren ! Looks awesome !! Also the srt cars :)
I have absolutely been in love with this Demo as well guys.

First off, I can not believe how deep it is for a demo as there are so many different things we can partake in, and the best part about it is that it gets carried over to the full game when it comes out.

Like you Arty, I loved Interlagos but I'm also very impressed with this Dragon Track. Can you imagine our FGT's there mate :eek:?

In fact, I've been loving this demo so much that I've been neglecting practicing Monaco for this weekends finale :boggled:.

No Open Wheelers yet so what do we do guys?

My best guess would be to start with the LMP cars as there's a decent amount of them for starters and I believe with the introduction of this new BOP - (Balance of Power) feature we may be able to use several different cars in races.

Of course this, only until the Open Wheel cars are introduced.. Hopefully sooner then later :scared:.

What does everybody think?

I get the feeling GT sport wont have open wheelers, I wish I was wrong... I like project cars 2 but not the frame rate which.... drops.... quite a bit... An update at least got the menues sorted out which stuttered incredibly badly. Anways, I'll probably buy GT sport if they have the red bull cars or the FGT. If Not I may just skip it as it lacks the great track and F1 car selection of PC2, F1 2017 and Assetto Corsa combined. I kind of have to stop buying games at some point as I've bought 3 racing games this year and PS+ which is costly.

Well I Downloaded gt sport the other day. Feel like I have a bad gambling habit.:banghead: was racing project cars 2 the other night after gt went on maintenance.... couldn't get a single online race that the people or host wouldn't rage quit.:banghead: in one stockcar race at Daytona the host got full of rage and deleted the room as we were driving.

Saw an old psn friend in Ferrari f1s too. Endless wilso. Lap times in all f1s both pc2 and assetto are more like f2 times just a heads up. The world record on cota in pc2 with the formula x was a 1.38 or something like 4sec off Lewis Hamilton time.

Anyways I've been on most nights but I am going back to college and so I have some homework in the evenings sometimes, but I'm logged on a lot lately if anyone's up for some fun. :sly: 6 to 11.30 pm EST is typical.

(Copied from the FGTC4 Championship thread)

Some time ago I said that I wanted to join the next series of FGTC, which became this. However, I now believe that I won't be able to because of the fact I am not a good driver with a controller and have neither the money to spend nor the space for a wheel. Therefore, I won't be racing in the next season.

However, if you have the space in the sessions and the need for it, perhaps I could occasionally, when I can, pop in and be a pace car/safety car.

I need a ps4 now.
M8 please do it. I bought my PS4 Pro for only $300 through the app LetGo and the system was practically brand new being 2 weeks old. I was seeing the regular systems going for around $200.

You don't need a new wheel because the Drive Hub is working perfectly, so my G27 works great, better then ever.

It's no PC, but I've been playing GTS, PC2, Assetto Corsa, F1-17, and Dirt Rally having a blast.

Saw artmann using the new FGT yesterday, I drove it for the first time. It' fast, I wouldn' say it' comparable to the lotus 97T it' more like the old Formula gt from GT5. The to downforce is high, haven' tested extensively yet with it but it' got good classic f1 liveries too, from 1980s.

Oh yeah, some of us have been running them most every night since it has come out m8. I love it, and I agree that as much as it looks like the 97T, It's much more of a handful then the older models from games past. The drivetrain is almost exactly like the other models though, for sure.

I've downloaded a few liveries and have made a few. Here is the latest one I made:
Romain Grosjean Haas F1 Car replica
4980986762739320321_23.jpg
5116726971351466496_0.jpg

I think we should try to get as much as the guys we can together for some practice races on Sundays.

What does everyone think? :)

Oh yeah, some of us have been running them most every night since it has come out m8. I love it, and I agree that as much as it looks like the 97T, It's much more of a handful then the older models from games past. The drivetrain is almost exactly like the other models though, for sure.

I've downloaded a few liveries and have made a few. Here is the latest one I made:
View attachment 721345 View attachment 721346
I think we should try to get as much as the guys we can together for some practice races on Sundays.

I could join but I'd be a terrible driver. I'm not fast at all and would probably be several laps behind.

View attachment 721345 View attachment 721346

I'll add you on on PSN potvin. I'll send you an invite if I can get a lobby going and your on. I work on Sundays but afternoons are free.

Hey guys,
As many of you know Gran Turismo Sport has finally come out with a proper vehicle for our club - The Gran Turismo F1500T-A.

This is super exciting news for us, as many of us (including myself :scared:) were worried of the rumors of GTS doing away with Open Wheel Cars altogether. Now that we have this beauty, we can put our worries at rest.

Starting a full blown league right now may be a bit premature as we do not know what the status of everone is right now.

So, I figured the best way to do that is to reach out to as many as we can here, and start by having some practice races on Sundays.

Once we get the guys together, we'll know better what the situation is, and have a better understanding of how far away we are.

I'm tagging some of the guys here, but I know I'm forgetting some. If anyone can help in tagging some of the guys over here that I haven't, please do so thanks.

@IMMORTALPILOT
@TRL LIGHTNING @DrAug @potvinsuks @SWR_WeiTN @ERAZER @hotsaucer
@DannyB013 @o0Maxx0o @Weider @misterslowly @DBRS007 @Jfrod @SIERRA95 @Makozi @Nik_Makozi @CrazyJohn @DeltaJuliet @Imaculet
@Esspugo1 @Daniel199025 @AndRace
@DSGT5
@kostasteam3
@jontikis
@Richie massie
@Germaine
@richroo
@Nikos2jz
@Rich S
@Doomotron
@Rvgracer

Also, for arguments sake let's just announce the track to be Nurburgring GP for Sunday. This way people know ahead of time if they want to get in on some practice during the week.

I'll add you on on PSN potvin. I'll send you an invite if I can get a lobby going and your on. I work on Sundays but afternoons are free.
That sounds great Rich, and hopefully you and I aren't the only ones who show up :lol:.

I could join but I'd be a terrible driver. I'm not fast at all and would probably be several laps behind.
That's okay as long as you are respecful, follow the rules and most importantly, you keep practicing :).

You should link up with us once we start making official practice rooms, or whenever you see us online.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
As many of you know Gran Turismo Sport has finally come out with a proper vehicle for our club - The Gran Turismo F1500T-A.

This is super exciting news for us, as many of us (including myself :scared:) were worried of the rumors of GTS doing away with Open Wheel Cars altogether. Now that we have this beauty, we can put our worries at rest.

Starting a full blown league right now may be a bit premature as we do not know what the status of everone is right now.

So, I figured the best way to do that is to reach out to as many as we can here, and start by having some practice races on Sundays.

Once we get the guys together, we'll know better what the situation is, and have a better understanding of how far away we are.

I'm tagging some of the guys here, but I know I'm forgetting some. If anyone can help in tagging some of the guys over here that I haven't, please do so thanks.

@IMMORTALPILOT
@TRL LIGHTNING @DrAug @potvinsuks @SWR_WeiTN @ERAZER @hotsaucer
@DannyB013 @o0Maxx0o @Weider @misterslowly @DBRS007 @Jfrod @SIERRA95 @Makozi @Nik_Makozi @CrazyJohn @DeltaJuliet @Imaculet
@Esspugo1 @Daniel199025 @AndRace
@DSGT5
@kostasteam3
@jontikis
@Richie massie
@Germaine
@richroo
@Nikos2jz
@Rich S
@Doomotron
@Rvgracer

Also, for arguments sake let's just announce the track to be Nurburgring GP for Sunday. This way people know ahead of time if they want to get in on some practice during the week.

That sounds great Rich, and hopefully you and I aren't the only ones who show up :lol:.

That's okay as long as you are respecful, follow the rules and most importantly, you keep practicing :).

You should link up with us once we start making official practice rooms, or whenever you see us online.
Yes, some test sessions would be good.
But problem is even tho we now have a proper car, we still dont have enough proper F1 tracks, PD needs to work on getting us more tracks, alot more.

Last edited:

Alternatively, I could be the pace car.

@ERAZER We could make do with the tracks in the game, like having Willow Springs or Blue Moon Bay as the US Grand Prix, or (God forbid) Mount Panorama as the Australian GP.

Last edited:
Ok I was taking a look at the track list, and it might be time for me to learn the fantasy tracks.
I have raced them but didn't really like them. One thing striked me tho, there is now a variant of kyoto driving park that bypasses the only corner I didn't like there, wich is good news and it might make it pretty good.
Alsace is still a big nono for me, especially in fast cars its horrible. Not to mention tokyo expressway:yuck:
maggiore I dont like, but I can probably endure 1 race there.
the infield of blue moon speedway is actually a really good track, but the 2 corners leading up and down the banked bit is terrible (first and last corner), and it will only be worse in formula cars, and the fact that its too short makes me wanna rule it out...
Dragon trail would be good if it was'nt for that horrible bus-stop chicane ruining it.

All in all, there are only 12 tracks that are even worth mentioning, namely:

Autódromo De Interlagos
Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Brands Hatch GP
Mount Panorama
Nürburgring GP/F
Suzuka Circuit
Willow Springs (Big Willow)
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa + Miyabi
Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A
Dragon Trail - Seaside
Alsace - Village

The first 9 are pretty much given imo, but the last 3 im very unsure of.

UPDATE: I have bought the F1500T-A and have prepared a racing livery. However, I want to check how competitive I am. I set a lap time of 1:26 on Kyoto (Yamagiwa, or whatever the big layout - not the combined course - is called). Do you mind if a few of you set a lap time yourselves to see if I'm competitive? If I'm not I'll stick to being the safety car if it is needed.

Ok I was taking a look at the track list, and it might be time for me to learn the fantasy tracks.
I have raced them but didn't really like them. One thing striked me tho, there is now a variant of kyoto driving park that bypasses the only corner I didn't like there, wich is good news and it might make it pretty good.
Alsace is still a big nono for me, especially in fast cars its horrible. Not to mention tokyo expressway:yuck:
the infield of blue moon speedway is actually a really good track, but the 2 corners leading up and down the banked bit is terrible (first and last corner), and it will only be worse in formula cars, and the fact that its too short makes me wanna rule it out...
Dragon trail would be good if it was'nt for that horrible bus-stop chicane ruining it.

Autódromo De Interlagos
Brands Hatch GP
Mount Panorama
Nürburgring GP/F
Suzuka Circuit
Dragon Trail - Seaside
Alsace - Village

I think that that's a good list except from Alsace and Bathurst because they are simply too steep. Other problems for Alsace is that it seems a bit more meant for road rallies and not F1 and Bathurst's downhill corners have no run-off areas and are too close together. They are hell if you have no ABS on.

Also, Willow Springs for F1 doesn't make sense, similar to Alsace.

Autódromo De Interlagos
Brands Hatch GP
Mount Panorama
Nürburgring GP/F
Suzuka Circuit
Dragon Trail - Seaside
Alsace - Village

I pretty much agree with you on most, but am a bit surprised that you don't like Maggiore. I'm sure it will grow on you in time, and maybe this is the car that will help because, I love that track and most of it's variants.

I love the new infield track at Blue Moon too, it's got a few corners in a row where if you get it right it has some amazing flow in that car, but as you say it may be a little too short of a track.

Also, I'm not sure how everyone else feels but I know I want nothing to do with the Tokyo tracks for this car whatsoever, but who knows.

I think, what better way to find out what tracks and settings work better is by getting some practice races in :).

Also, I'm not sure how everyone else feels but I know I want nothing to do with the Tokyo tracks for this car whatsoever, but who knows.
I think the original layout of Tokyo (the circular one) wouldn't be good for F1 but the other layout (with the Le Mans-style main straight and overall looks like Le Mans/Gilles Villeneuve-style city course) could work but depends on the direction (one changes its height too often but the other is good).

I think the original layout of Tokyo (the circular one) wouldn't be good for F1 but the other layout (with the Le Mans-style main straight and overall looks like Le Mans/Gilles Villeneuve-style city course) could work but depends on the direction (one changes its height too often but the other is good).
To be honest with you I haven't tried any of the Tokyo tracks with the car :lol:.

I will take your word for it and give it a try today. By the way, what is your psn name Doomotron?

Back