FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship Sign up now!!Open 

Good race people, enjoyed it this night. First race finished, first race in points.

I haven't got any time to check the replay, when I find time I will take a look.
Yes mate, I though it sure was a very exciting race as well.

It doesn't matter what place you're in, because in this league there's always some battle going on for 60 minutes, and it's intense even back there :lol:.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and hope that you are able to participate more going forward.

FGT-RBR X-TREME World Championship

RACE #6 RB at RED BULL RING

RACE RESULTS
20170910_175817.jpg

RACE TELEMETRY
20170910_183800.jpg
In my opinion, this race was one for the ages, and I feel bad for anyone who had to miss this one.

Very intense top to bottom and it had everything you'd want in a race :cheers:.

Good stuff guys :gtpflag:.

Hello m8s. Only one month to gts. I need advice. I don´t know which steering wheel i will buy. Now i have g27. I think about g29. I will be glad from every advice. Thanks :)
As I see it, there are only 2 options that are reasonable, and it all depends on your budget.
For the price of the G29, there really are no wheels that matches it, and it probably is your best bet.
However, for a bit more, you can get a T300RS, wich is a better wheel overall. check the pricings in your country, a T300RS is a very good wheel. But make sure you get the T3PA pedals too, and if you think the price is alright, then go for that one. If its too much, take the G29.

I have the T300RS, and I like it, but I would'nt be unhappy with the G29 I think.

Last edited:
As I see it, there are only 2 options that are reasonable, and it all depends on your budget.
For the price of the G29, there really are no wheels that matches it, and it probably is your best bet.
Howerver, for a bit more, you can get a T300RS, wich is a better wheel overall. check the pricings in your country, a T300RS is a very good wheel, but make3 sure you get the T3PA pedals too, and if you think the price is alright, then go for that one. If its too much, take the G29.

I have the T300RS, and I like it, but I would'nt be unhappy with the G29 I think.
Thanks Erazer for advice. I will write to you what i buy.

Hello m8s. Only one month to gts. I need advice. I don´t know which steering wheel i will buy. Now i have g27. I think about g29. I will be glad from every advice. Thanks :)
Hey mate, I'm in the same situation as you and I have decided to keep my G27 and I am going to use this Drive Hub :bowdown:👍.

Please read this and especially all of the amazing posts on it, even directly from the manufacturers.
drivehub_1.png

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/drive-hub-use-any-wheel-on-any-console-almost.358306/

Howerver, for a bit more, you can get a T300RS, wich is a better wheel overall. check the pricings in your country, a T300RS is a very good wheel, but make3 sure you get the T3PA pedals too, and if you think the price is alright, then go for that one. If its too much, take the G29.

Also, don't forget mate, he will be without a shifter as well should that be something of importance to him, as I believe the G29 doesn't come with one.

Also, for the Brake Pedals, many in his situation having a G27(and mine), end up using the G27 pedals and spruce it up a little instead of using the G29 brake pedals.

However, for me it is looking like I will be going with this Drive Hub.

Using my G27 on the PC these last few months really made me realize just how powerful and advanced the G27 actually is. To me, it would be a shame to just put it aside and never to look at it again, just because the PS3 made it look like a subpar machine by not utilizing it's powers.

The other major reason is the endless possibilities that can be had with this Drive Hub.
Meaning, in the future no matter what game, console or PC I will have, I know that one way or another, there will be a very strong chance to be able to mix n match these peripherals.

So far from the dozens of people giving feedback there hasn't been even 1 report of any lag.

Guys, trust me on this machine and read up. You guys are going to be pleasantly surprised at how happy people have been so far.

I am unfortunately working all day today, and my returning messages may be a bit delayed.

Last edited:
What a great race that was! From qualifying to the race finish it was fantastic. :cool:
Also, commiserations to @DrAug for his unfortunate moments in the final minutes. Your recover after the turn 1 chaos at the start was excellent. :bowdown:👍
G29 doesn't work properly with asset to corsa, so I would stick to thrust master

Erazer what are you think about this Thrustmaster T500 RS GT Racing Wheel? Thanks

I am not erazer though but i have tried this wheel once on Automobilista before (when i was playing it with my friend) and i must say that this wheel felt pretty good (with the better pedals of course) and it felt even better than the G29 which i play with currently
Of course it was Automobilista so the force Feedback may be a bit different from GT6 but it's up to you to buy it.
But i don't know whether or not this wheel is compatible with every ps4 game so

Erazer what are you think about this Thrustmaster T500 RS GT Racing Wheel? Thanks
I dont like it because it has the paddleshifters attached to the base instead of the wheel.

But more importantly, it is an outdated model and does not support PS4.

The replacement wheel is called the T-GT, and just as its predecessor, its a fully licenced gran turismo wheel. It also has direct drive, so odds are its a great wheel indeed.

The problem is the price, at ~€1000 its more of a rival for the Fanatec wheels than a affordable wheel for enthusiasts, its more than twice as expensive as a T300RS, and 3 times as expensive as a G29, I just dont think its worth it really...

Last edited:
Sorry for retiring early guys. Had to go to work after a sudden call.
It looked like a good chance for me to score more points though.

Awesome battle between me, @DSGT5 and @geoaens. I got to bow down to geo after that pass at the Loop. :bowdown:

Hello, i would like to join the championship.
PSN: Xtreme90_Baldini
Brazilian
Team Xtreme90
DS3 controller.
I think you will be perfect for our league and welcome aboard bud :cheers:.

FGT-RBR X-TREME

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the overwhelming amount of people wanting to continue with the duration of the season. Along with filling out the season till GTS release date, we are officially extending the season by 3 more races.

ADDED RACES & DATES
Oct 1st. FGT at MOTEGI RC

Oct 8th. RB at CAPE RING

Oct 15th. FGT at MONACO

We are hoping everyone is happy with the added track selections, as choosing was not easy :).

See you guys at the paddock at Spa :cheers::gtpflag:.

My steering wheel reset and sent me flying off track in the opening laps, by the time it was ready I was too far behind to continue... Was fun whilst it lasted!

My steering wheel reset and sent me flying off track in the opening laps, by the time it was ready I was too far behind to continue... Was fun whilst it lasted!
Wish you continued to push and close it out mate. At the very least, it would have been the best practice you can have on an unfamiliar car for you.

However, I'm happy that you had fun and can speak for all when I say, I'm glad to have you back :).

FGT-RBR X-TREME

RACE 8 RESULTS RB at SPA
2rP2aH1XacN4FG4iAN_0.jpg
fcwpqtfhYvsyifDZI_0.jpg
20170924_181709.jpg
20170925_150216.jpg

I've returned Project Cars 2, setting up cars is far too time consuming so just hoping there are formula cars in gt:sport!
I thought about it. I've spent a good 250 bucks with the 3 racing games alone plus a wheel and renewal of PlayStation membership. Project cars 2 was 90 bucks for the full dlc load... frame rate is not a treat.... I will say the group c and lmp1 are sweet. tried the 88 Nissan group c at lemans and it's like a trick car through Porsche curves, 3.15 lap.

Main issue with it is spa is too slow, framerate sucks and the cars need serious stability tuning out of box group c set aside as super goood.

I unfortunately have to withdraw from the championship. My schedule at the moment is so tight I have no time to come and race with you guys. It's a shame, I know, but it is what it is. It was fun while it lasted! See you on GT Sport.

Latest Posts

Back