FIFA 18

• Thread starter lxmmy
  • 103 comments
Hopefully the World Cup update features make their way into the rest of the game, even if that isn't until FIFA 19. Such features are the new celebrations, face scans and additional national teams which had been missing from career mode.

Obviously this is because everyone is playing the World Cup now and once goes back to playing regular UT then it should be back to normal.

Market has crashed too much to recover also FUT Champions rewards no longer give out TOTS packs and now no one has the urge to play the regular FUT mode, I can only see the market going down from here.

Haven't touched Online on FIFA yet, mostly because I don't think I'm good enough yet and ill get hammered 5 or 6-0 every match!

All the FUT stuff I've done so far has been single player.

I have gotten a lot of really good tips from FIFA Solved over the years. His videos on FIFA 17 really helped me get better and I'm sure the FIFA 18 ones are just as good. Here is one:

I know this is an 18 thread but...

EA have announced that the reveal trailer for FIFA 19 will be on the 9th....which is this Saturday.

Cristiano Ronaldo back on the cover too...

Booo. Should be Salah or Kane.

I don't understand why the cover athlete has to be a player who won the Champions League the year before.

Lesson learned from playing FIFA today.

Don't try the Icon SBC'S unless your have about 500k coins, thought I'd give the Hagi one a go by following the tutorial for the cheapest way to do it by FIFA Solved, managed to do four of the seven required but had to stop otherwise ill have no money left!

Potentially a stupid question but I've also got FIFA 17 on PS4 so if I was to sell everything I've got on FUT on there then will the coins carry on to my FUT on FIFA 18?, bare in mind I've got 18 on Xbox.

Back