FMSC Track Creator Contest | Entries Completed

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 216 comments
R1600Turbo
I really wish PSN would up the limit here. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to delete people, and I'm running out of room...

Won't be able to make space for you until I get home in about 8 hours.

Ok.

R1600Turbo
Good. 👍

Good. 👍

Good. 👍

I have 2 final entries from the following people:

- Jahgee1124
- outlaw4rc
- EliteDreamer
- Milldrum

Do you mean this.

I have 2 final entries from the following people:

- Jahgee1124
- outlaw4rc
- EliteDreamer
- Milldrum
- gt5 fan

You keep on forgetting me :(.

Accepted your fr!

Last edited:
Hi R1600turbo, I see that you are in quite a predicament so I'll just post a video of the event we had and if you like it please feel free and let me know. if you like,.... we can make other arrangements.

You keep on forgetting me :(.

Accepted your fr!

No, you are misunderstanding. The people I listed have had 2 tracks submitted to me, tested, and approved. I haven't even tested any of your tracks yet.

You'll have to wait for the FR approval until tonight, I'm currently at work.

R1600Turbo
No, you are misunderstanding. The people I listed have had 2 tracks submitted to me, tested, and approved. I haven't even tested any of your tracks yet.

You'll have to wait for the FR approval until tonight, I'm currently at work.

Ok, you all ready sent me the fr and I have accepted it.

Merry Christmas.

Just wondering if you downloaded the dialed version of "Batkins Glen". Please let me know if you did not. I will be posting "Inverness Hills" tonight when I get off the computer.

:)

R1600Turbo
I have tested and approved the first one.

The second track I'm pretty sure I already have. Will check tomorrow.

What is the first track?

Also this thread is a bit glitchy for me because I can view it on my iPod touch 2nd gen but not on my iPod touch 4th gen :(.

Quick announcement regarding this thread:

I have been super busy and unable to test courses. If you are waiting on me to test your tracks, please post below which tracks you need tested so I can get a complete listing of what needs to be done. The deadline for submissions is this coming Sunday, so I will be doing all testing on Saturday and Sunday.

R1600Turbo
Quick announcement regarding this thread:

I have been super busy and unable to test courses. If you are waiting on me to test your tracks, please post below which tracks you need tested so I can get a complete listing of what needs to be done. The deadline for submissions is this coming Sunday, so I will be doing all testing on Saturday and Sunday.

Could you test the tracks listed please:

Track 1
Track 2

Thank you.

gt5 fan
I have a glitch so I can only share 1 track at the time so can you pm me when you tested my 1st track please?

That's not a glitch, you can only share one at a time unfortunately.

Testing tracks tonight after the RX-7 TC race. Anyone else that needs tracks tested that hasn't already spoken, please do so now. Deadline is today.

R1600Turbo
Testing tracks tonight after the RX-7 TC race. Anyone else that needs tracks tested that hasn't already spoken, please do so now. Deadline is today.

You already tested mine. Ferguson Heights and Matthew Downs are my tracks. I like them. I hope you do to.

You can pass my tracks to who ever you like. I love a good created track. :)

Could you test the tracks listed please:

Track 1
Track 2

Thank you.

Just tested Track 1. WAY too much banking. And quite a large number of turns. When I got to the back of the track and launched the car into the wall, I decided that it needs work. :lol:

I need you to test Woods Hollow.

This one is good to go. Was weird at first, but once you learn the correct line, it's pretty cool.

Have you tested my Brandysmith Short Track yet?

Did you widen the track after the least time I tested it? If no, I think it needs another +1 on the width. Should be good after that.

Back