FMSC Track Creator Contest | Entries Completed

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 216 comments
R1600Turbo
Just tested Track 1. WAY too much banking. And quite a large number of turns. When I got to the back of the track and launched the car into the wall, I decided that it needs work. :lol:

Is there still time to change it? I made a lot of banking so you can go fast on all corners.
Hope I can change it :lol:

R1600Turbo
I'll still work to get your courses approved after the deadline.

Ok, thanks. When is the deadline? Also could I become part of your next champion ship event (for what these tracks are for) please?

Ok, thanks. When is the deadline? Also could I become part of your next champion ship event (for what these tracks are for) please?

Deadline was yesterday.

You can register when it's available. We don't start for another month and a half.

Aw man! :( My parents took away my GT5! :( Sorry but I can't participate!

jus1029
Aw man! :( My parents took away my GT5! :( Sorry but I can't participate!

jus1029

Sorry, I found it funny that your Mum and Dad took your GT5 away.

Not your PS3. But GT5.

I still find that funny. I apologize for laughing at you. Did you set your Bob's to online first? You can Friend people and they can run your Bobs for you. When Mummy and Daddy let you play with your car game again, big cash will be waiting. It's still funny sorry. :)

Oh, R1600Turbo! Could you re-download my track? I could still participate! :nervous:

Quick update here. All the tracks will be tested starting in February. A bit later than I had originally stated, but FMSC is also starting later than expected.

I thought so. This would mean, you narrow down the tracks when testing, and only the best get to voting? Doesn't this mean all the participants have to test/simply drive around the track too?

All tracks that were approved by me will be tested by everyone in the series. I'll open private rooms in the next couple weeks and have others turn some laps, then give me a yes or no vote. Top two tracks with most "yes" votes will be run during the season. :)

Did you re-download my track? :nervous: Because I re-updated the width many weeks ago.

Long story short: It's the last quarter of my 7th grade life and I need to pass. Therefore, my parents took my GT5 away! :(
And...
Did you re-download my track? :nervous: Because I re-updated the width many weeks ago.

New FMSC4 is posted but no custom tracks are on the schedule, what gives?

Track testing will commence this week. If you saw the schedule in the FMSC4 thread, you'll see I skipped races 3 and 7, then kindly put a note at the top saying that they are custom tracks, TBD. ;)

Latest Posts

Back