wheelman1313 Messages 38 United States Messages wheelman1313 Jan 14, 2014 #1 I certainly hope so, this thing looks fun!
jlmcmillan1978 Messages 262 Raymond Terrace Messages Jase_McMillan Jan 14, 2014 #2 I don't think Ford is one of the Vision GT manufacturers are they?
Nikked Messages 308 Messages Nikk O'lass Jan 14, 2014 #3 Yes, they are...they are in the Vision section and have a concept sketch.
GTPorsche Messages 21,258 United States Jan 14, 2014 #5 That's not even close to the VGT sketch. Besides, it's already been shown off and on the road....
wheelman1313 Messages 38 United States Messages wheelman1313 Jan 14, 2014 #6 It's definitely an open-wheel car though, it could be based off of the FFE.
SharkSugarr Messages 38 San Antonio Messages SharkSugarr Jan 14, 2014 #7 I doubt that's Ford's VGT car. Why release it as a VGT car instead of just adding it to the dealership. It's already been seen, and VGT is about new and innovative cars.
I doubt that's Ford's VGT car. Why release it as a VGT car instead of just adding it to the dealership. It's already been seen, and VGT is about new and innovative cars.