Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 of any of those cars can be used. The ACR is not a valid selection.

Like I said, it could have been interpreted in a few ways. It was only clarification to avoid future problems.

I saw you edit that post lol.

So if I'm correct there can't be two people driving a corvette ZR1 for example?

Like I said, it could have been interpreted in a few ways. It was only clarification to avoid future problems.

Obviously. But to get out of my doubt, how is it that "could have been interpreted?"

Correct or any of those on the list. Can only be 1 of each.

Well, I am talking to you, so what about it. What ever is my business is not ur business, so calm ur horses ight.

But to be honest this stop in get back on topic really tired of seeing comps shut down over nothing.

GEEZ!!!

Its a waste of time lets this get back on topic PS this my own royal cruelty.

* Shrug * I like S-Chassis and i love rotaries. Mix those together and Ta-Da ! You get Sai's RotaBeast S13

Yeah..... D1NZ has some of the best rides in my opinion. All fitting the drivers styles and personalities. And its actually a N/A 3-Rotor AE85. The 4-Rotor GS300 is Turbo and nitrous. I didn't know about the rotor S13 suprisingly. But yeah. D1NZ has amazing rides. :) Love the series.

Because as far as I know he doesnt have a 4 rotor Gs.. LOL
I gotta show you the challenger next time I get on bro.
Yeah..... D1NZ has some of the best rides in my opinion. All fitting the drivers styles and personalities. And its actually a N/A 3-Rotor AE85. The 4-Rotor GS300 is Turbo and nitrous. I didn't know about the rotor S13 suprisingly. But yeah. D1NZ has amazing rides. :) Love the series.
Fanga is one of those guys.
He gets me very upset very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back