S surfer6969 Messages 47 Messages surfer6969 Dec 6, 2010 #1 Just wandering how much it is and where to buy/win it? I have done all of the other Extreme Races, just need to do this last one (FormulaGT)
Just wandering how much it is and where to buy/win it? I have done all of the other Extreme Races, just need to do this last one (FormulaGT)
B BloodyJesus Messages 229 Dec 6, 2010 #2 Your question was answered about 20 times in the last few days. 4,8 mio, used car lot.
S surfer6969 Messages 47 Messages surfer6969 Dec 6, 2010 #3 Cheers, I used the search but it kept coming up with GT4 thats all
N niknokers Messages 291 Dec 23, 2010 #4 surfer6969 Cheers, I used the search but it kept coming up with GT4 thats all Click to expand... You can find it in online dealership after update.
surfer6969 Cheers, I used the search but it kept coming up with GT4 thats all Click to expand... You can find it in online dealership after update.
C Cataclism0 Messages 111 Dec 23, 2010 #5 Make sure you 24, not 23! Also it takes 500k for engine and 500k for chassis restoration. Cycle the used lot by going to license test b-1, then chose next till you get to b-5 . Expect it to take a while. edit ignore the cycling I forgot about; niknokers You can find it in online dealership after update. Click to expand... 1 day, 1 day after wasting an hour cycling this update hits.
Make sure you 24, not 23! Also it takes 500k for engine and 500k for chassis restoration. Cycle the used lot by going to license test b-1, then chose next till you get to b-5 . Expect it to take a while. edit ignore the cycling I forgot about; niknokers You can find it in online dealership after update. Click to expand... 1 day, 1 day after wasting an hour cycling this update hits.