Forza 4 Demo Thread

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 1,080 comments
When do people who don't have a code get a chance to download.

Monday or Tuesday.

It's available tomorrow(Monday).

Hate what they have done. If it was ready to release they should have let everyone have it.

Technically it's been ready since E3 since it's the same demo.

Also, the best way to make someone want something, is to tell them they can't have it.

And that is your opinion. No big deal.

Heck, I edited that post 1 minute after I posted it, how did you get the quote :dopey:

Anyway interesting that you can say that the physics are better than the GT5 physics after playing an demo with 5 cars...

Heck, I edited that post 1 minute after I posted it, how did you get the quote :dopey:

Anyway interesting that you can say that the physics are better than the GT5 physics after playing an demo with 5 cars...

I would say based on the demo, but not confirmed entirely until we get the full game.

But based on the demo, RacePro 09 on the 360 still has FM4 beat.

Got the demo

avermediacenter20111002.jpg

Really nice track

Last edited:
I used a capture card

Nice quality, which one?

I've been thinking of getting one for easier logo creation (Using transparent windows to overlay the livery editor over a logo on the PC)..

I was looking at the Blackmagic Intensity range..

Nice quality, which one?

I've been thinking of getting one for easier logo creation (Using transparent windows to overlay the livery editor over a logo on the PC)..

I was looking at the Blackmagic Intensity range..

It's a avermedia HDMI card, same thing as the blackmagic.

Remember you can't capture 1080p HDMI because of HDCP so its 720p only or 1080i with either card unless you buy something to remove HDCP

Maybe because it's not facing the sun?

And I can barely see black, it just looks like a darker shade of red.

True and honestly when you're in certain environments and certain angles etc you will see colors like this. I recall someone moaning about the color of the cars when they go in the tunnel in this game. I wonder if people actually drove in tunnels in their life when I hear these comments. In New York there are some tunnels etc. where you have to actually wait till you leave the tunnel to actually see the color of the car across from you. Depending on how lit and how well lit.

Maybe because it's not facing the sun?

And I can barely see black, it just looks like a darker shade of red.

Sure your not looking at the side of the car rather than the back? Next time your out driving about in the sun i can bet my house that the back of cars that are not facing the sun are not all darkened out to almost being black like they are in F3 & F4.

Not sure what UkHardcore23 is talking about, as that back side is supposed to appear darker at that angle. It's accurate. I see the same in GT5 and in Race Pro 09.

When I drive in real life, cars do appear darkened on the side not totally in the sun, yes.

Not sure what UkHardcore23 is talking about, as that back side is supposed to appear darker at that angle. It's accurate. I see the same in GT5 and in Race Pro 09.

When I drive in real life, cars do appear darkened on the side not totally in the sun, yes.

Not to the point of being so dark, GT5 is never like this and nor is real life.

Sure your not looking at the side of the car rather than the back? Next time your out driving about in the sun i can bet my house that the back of cars that are not facing the sun are not all darkened out to almost being black like they are in F3 & F4.

I think I would know if I was looking at the side.

Of course I'm looking at the back. And as I said, I can see red in the back. It's not entirley black.

I was fortunate enough to score a demo code and after an hour or so of playing it, i like it.

The sounds are fantastic.

I think I would know if I was looking at the side.

Of course I'm looking at the back. And as I said, I can see red in the back. It's not entirley black.

I never said it was entirely black, but im glad you can also see it's very dark as some are saying it's not the case at all even though we have a screenshot showing it and a number of videos.

I never said it was entirely black, but im glad you can also see it's very dark as some are saying it's not the case at all even though we have a screenshot showing it and a number of videos.

You do understand how a camera and the human eye works when there is a very bright light source within the same area as other objects?

Back