Forza 5 'Super Pass'

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 14 comments
Fezz_ST
Fezz ST
I'm skeptical, I don't want my fingers burned again like in Horizon so looks like I will be waiting until everything is revealed before jumping into this

wp_ss_20131119_0003.png

I'll be honest and say I'll likely get this. Full disclosure, I bought the FM4 Season Pass, but none of the additional packs not covered (though I did get the Porsche pack). I didn't buy a single DLC for Horizon because I felt the value wasn't there.

I'm less hesitant for FM5 simply because I know I'll get 2 years of enjoyment out of this game, in the exact same way I get 2 years out of FM3 and 2 years from FM4.

I will be interested to see the details on this one, we are going to need more tracks for sure. Off what is out there on the LaFerrari dlc pack, I will not buy the car pack.

I'm hoping 'expansion pack' means integration into the Career mode like with the Porsche expansion rather than just 'some tracks and cars'

Forza 5, after all packs and such, could cost a person as much as 3-4 individual games! Hopefully for that sort of money they could at least give something new to the game such as more parts or new modes.

Forza 5, after all packs and such, could cost a person as much as 3-4 individual games! Hopefully for that sort of money they could at least give something new to the game such as more parts or new modes.
How about a new physics model, all tracks and cars reworked?

Will buy this off the xbox site if possible, want everything linked to my tag before I get the Xbox one.

Wait, so the season pass doesn't cover all DLC? It just gives you a discounted price? Is it financially intelligent to do that based on the open window?

No, it gives you all six at a reduced cost than buying them separately, as well as the same discount being applied to the expansions, too.

Back