Forza 6 Gameplay videos

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 642 comments
So had a quick go at the MP4/4 rivals event earlier. Handles very unrealistic IMO. Surprised by how much high speed downforce the car has and also braking ability on grass. Video below of my terrible driving:

Got rid of Xbox One on the 12th so last bit of gameplay recorded on it. Still struggle a lot with steering using standard controller. It's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

Was testing out a tune for a friend. The car they are currently using is the Lancia 037, and they sent me their tune to try out and give feed back on.

Friends tune:

The tune in and of itself isnt too bad, and it handle resonably well. But the suspension setup is far from ideal for a bumpy track like Rio. This was causing some issues, especially when trying to keep speed up on kink near the end of the track. If it had of been on a smoother track, this most likely would not have been an issue at all.

The turn in was also pretty good, and I found the overall experience with the car to be a good one.

I have since made some changes myself, in an effort to make the car more drivable.

Reconfigured tune:

Firstly, the original build had a race clutch; so that was the first thing to go. With that I changed the engine upgrades around, since I had a few PI points to use. After 2 test laps I found the car to be a little better on acceleration, so I went ahead and stripped the weight reduction from 'race' to 'sport; and did the same with the tires and drive shaft. This allowed me some more freedom with regards to the engine upgrades, and I managed to go from 220hp in the original tune, to 251hp in the reconfigured one. Fair enough, it is not a blistering amount of power.

Going to see what else I can get out of the car, as it seems to really respond well on Rio.

Made a little video doing a lap around Le Sarthe in the new Ford GT LM, I'm really liking it at the moment.

Yesterday I decided to run a fantasy championship based on the 1976 Formula 1 Season. The main issue I had with it though is that with 6 cars I always had 3 McLaren's, 2 Ferrari's and 1 Lotus, which isn't exactly realistic, but one McLaren (Jochen Mass) almost always finished last so it didn't have much of an affect on the teams championship, aside from Lotus having only 20 points.

Here are 5 of the 9 races:

Full Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYQM-xJuBlxr37FtK2FFVVGrE4SLT5-7I

Points System: 10-8-6-4-2-1

Drivers Championship:
JR98 GAMING - 80 Points
Niki Lauda - 71 Points
James Hunt - 50 Points
Clay Reggazzoni - 37 Points
Emerson Fittipaldi - 21 Points
Jochen Mass - 13 Points

Teams Championship:
McLaren Cars - 142 Points
Scuderia Ferrari - 108 Points
Team Lotus - 21 Points

Forza Motorsport 6: APEX | Just a quick race at the Top Gear track running at 1440P with max settings to get an idea of how FH3 will run. With my GTX1070 as a primary card and my old GTX780Ti set up as a PhysX card I was averaging triple digit framerates.

This was recorded and uploaded at 4K60FPS, but it seems my channel is too small to support 60fps at higher then 1080P

Back