Forza 6 Gameplay videos

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 642 comments
Looks awesome, rain and night are noticeably improved from Horizon 2 with dynamic rain drops on the windshield that react to your movement and dynamic shadows.

The Huracan sounds radically different from FH2 and overall I think the sound got a big upgrade, just listen to those upshifts and downshifts, the audio quality is terrible but even like this I can hear a massive difference from FM5/H2.

Honestly the frame rate sucks for being a next gen game. Way too many resources wasted on tiny details nobody notice when actually racing. Instead, a not perfect frame rate is immediatebly noticeable. 👎

Honestly the frame rate sucks for being a next gen game. Way too many resources wasted on tiny details nobody notice when actually racing. Instead, a not perfect frame rate is immediatebly noticeable. 👎

lol, might have been prudent to do a little bit of research before sticking the boot in.

That is Youtube's fault. I've seen the 1080p, 60 FPS B-Roll gameplay, and I can tell you that this game is locked at 60 FPS.

Also, this game looks absolutely gorgeous in the rain. The lossless B-Roll does this game justice, Youtube doesn't. In the B-Roll you can actually see that the rain droplets are simulated and that they choose specific paths. The rain is 10x better than the Horizon's. The fact that I'm saying that says something about T10 as a developer.. Just insane.

We will see about the fps.
How many cars on track they can run? (Without drops obviusly).

Is triple screen an option here? If that's the case do I need to buy 3 xbox one?

Last edited:
We will see about the fps.
How many cars on track they can run? (Without drops obviusly).

Is triple screen an option here? If that's the case do I need to buy 3 xbox one?

You can count on stable 60 fps. Forza games don't drop a single frame during gameplay. It's been like that since Forza 2.

Even the Horizon games run with locked framerates. The Horizon games are 30 fps but look a lot smoother than that thanks to the motion blur.

You should read the digitalfoundry articles.

The Huracan sounds radically different from FH2 and overall I think the sound got a big upgrade, just listen to those upshifts and downshifts, the audio quality is terrible but even like this I can hear a massive difference from FM5/H2.

The Motorsport games have always delivered more in the audio department.

Audio isn't perfect as you say, but it wasn't as bad as the driver.

It's just the driver in the video who is using manual with clutch, despite the fact that the Huracan has a double clutch gearbox, where you normally wouldn't have to use a clutch with your left foot.
That's where the different shifting sound comes from.

Direct feed, clear audio(sort of), 1080p goodness.

And the replay angles were excellent.

Must be the video itself that's lagging as I have that problem as well when watching stuff on YouTube (blame Google for ruining the site).

Direct feed, clear audio(sort of), 1080p goodness.

And the replay angles were excellent.

Ok as everyone is saying seems like the drops are caused by youtube.

Now speaking about gameplay in the video you posted, I see the slowest AI ever, slower than Gran Turismo. I hope it's just entry level AI and there's the option somewhere to increase their pace.

Don't worry about it. The people who play on trade shows are mostly retarded and you have to give them a chance.

Ok as everyone is saying seems like the drops are caused by youtube.

Now speaking about gameplay in the video you posted, I see the slowest AI ever, slower than Gran Turismo. I hope it's just entry level AI and there's the option somewhere to increase their pace.

Have you ever played a forza in your life?! They are always locked 60fps.. And since forza 5 they have drivatars with more AI settings than any other racer... Unlike GT which has one. Stop trolling

And since forza 5 they have drivatars with more AI settings than any other racer... Unlike GT which has one. Stop trolling
I'm sorry no I didn't play Forza 5 I'm just commenting videos and I saw slow AI. Please don't expect everyone to know everything about a game it has yet to be released. Anyway sounds like you played Forza 5 so how was this drivatar thing? Positive experience? Competitive racing against AI? Do they drive clean and fast?
:odd:

Surely you didn't type that with a straight face.
:lol: Oh come on, if you want to know the truth I've posted it right before my lunch break after a busy morning in the office.

Latest Posts

Back