Forza 6 News Incoming?

And PCARS has dynamic weather and day/ night cycles :dopey:
So i'm sure T10 can follow suit.

I'd like to think so too, but your forgetting that PCars has yet to prove itself as a premier sim racer that can stand toe-to-to with the likes of Forza/GT franchise, and the implementation of weather/dynamic-time-of-day would also have to be best in class. I've played the pre-release versions of PCars on PC, and to me it's not a patch on Assetta Corsa physics/tire handling models. It sure is the prettiest of them all, but you need a serious piece of PC kit to run it any anywhere near 60fps locked. Unfortunately, even with my SLI 760 setup, I can't get a consistent 60fps, hovering in the 35-45fps range. On the other hand I get a locked 60fps on AC. Until I can play PCars at 60fps, I cannot be sure it is even in the same league as Forza/GT.

Moreover, on XB1 PCars is likely going to land at 900px60fps. This means T10 would have to implement weather/dynamic-time-of-day whilst maintaining that 1080x60fps native output. Again, not a easy thing to do, considering the hardware constraints.

That is about Halo MCC and seems incorrect information about it, what does that have to do with pCARS?
Why are you asking me what other posters meant by their posts?

@Mitsurugi 900p sounds like a good compromise, hope it pays off.

Last edited:
Why are you asking me what other posters meant by their posts?
You linked to that post when I asked which posters said that pCARS Single Player will be 30FPS. It is a bit like me saying that FM6 might be 30FPS according to some posters and then linking to someone talking about a game that dips below 60FPS as proof.

You linked to that post when I asked which posters said that pCARS Single Player will be 30FPS. It is a bit like me saying that FM6 might be 30FPS according to some posters and then linking to someone talking about a game that dips below 60FPS as proof.
I'm sure someone would be around to correct you if that were the case even if it were an obvious misunderstanding.

And i'm sure that's exactly what T10 is working on now. Weather and night racing were tricky on the last gen consoles as it used to much processing power but as FH2 demonstrated it works like a charm on current gen. Also T10 know what their customers want and always try to give it to them, unlike other certain devs which i will not name :P

As I've responded elsewhere, you can't assume just because weather/night racing is in FH2, that it will make an appearance in F6. For starters F6 is operating at TWICE the frame-rate of that of FH2. This effectively half the rendering budget for F6, and therefore much more challenging to do right, we will have to wait and see come E3 what they were able to achieve this time round.

As I've responded elsewhere, you can't assume just because weather/night racing is in FH2, that it will make an appearance in F6. For starters F6 is operating at TWICE the frame-rate of that of FH2. This effectively half the rendering budget for F6, and therefore much more challenging to do right, we will have to wait and see come E3 what they were able to achieve this time round.
The public wants it thus T10 will comply.

Can't wait to swap that V6 with a proper V8.
Blasphemy. :P

Two things have just occurred to me:

1. The first car we will ever drive in fm6 will be the ford gt on Forzas brand new fantasy track (whatever that will be)

2. It's Forzas tenth anniversary. Hopefully that means something big is coming.

Last edited:
Oh. :dunce:
Honestly, I think he will buy the next GT. I still laugh at his constant Ford kissups on Top Gear where he even licked a picture of a Ford Fiesta once to get his GT. :lol:
I dunno. The new gt is very different from the last, so he might not like it as he did the old one

Blasphemy. :P

Two things have just occurred to me:

1. The first car we will ever drive in fm6 will be the ford gt on Forzas brand new fantasy track (whatever that will be)

2. It's Forzas tenth anniversary. Hopefully that means something big is coming.
All I'm expecting is special edition cars with anniversary liveries.

The new gt isn't in horizon.
It has an logo in the right corner like Forza Horizon 1 has and the setting and colours match those in FH1 in my opinion.

picture from @VXR
8131817776_72cc4eff70_z.jpg

Back