Forza 6 Photo thread

I never even thought to paint the Zagato in such a tone. Fantastic!

It's not what I was after, but I liked it well enough. In the 50th anniversary issue of CAR magazine, it's in a much different shade of green, but it's stuck in my locker at work.

I am happy to announce that the Ferrari 312P has officially made it's way into Forza 6 for those who met the requirements for the Can-Am Connection league event. I was gifted mine, and did not hesitate to take it for a drive.
GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

R.I.P. my avatar.
Going hard to beat a Rivals' time at Lime Rock. I detuned it from C464 to D-Class regulations. Had to lose the the coil-overs and sticky tires as per Historic Mini rules. All this after I just removed the stickers, have it fresh coat of paint, new alloys and new number(from #6 to #71).
GetPhoto.ashx

Got winded. Took me a minute to gather myself.

GetPhoto.ashx

Engine was still running but, not good. I was at the last turn so, was able to pedal away.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

I've got a healthy stable of Minis but, this one was the one I did most of my set ups with. Covered close to 100miles at Sebring and mostly here at Lime Rock before this off.

Trackside photographer showed me the point of contact with the barrier. Spared me the photos of my rollovers. All I remember is, getting unsettled after my rear tyre grabbed some curb and trailing the grass.
GetPhoto.ashx

I'm on my 30th Mini project( I'll be forever collecting and racing them). It's about time I shine this one up and get back at it. The wheels and brakes are too big and the stickers will go but, it'll be fun restoring it.
GetPhoto.ashx

Back