Forza 6 Photo thread

Wow such great work by all of you here taking these. Basically I'd say T10 should thank you cause it sold me and probably others on getting the game. The game finally looks as good or better than other competition racers, welcome home FM
 
21304527301_d8336d6361_h.jpg


21285789482_303edbc1b5_h.jpg


21304523421_084bb2e2f5_h.jpg


21270145466_38543c5bcd_h.jpg


21270144136_1f2f717e7f_h.jpg


21304521941_27dd557765_h.jpg


20675289203_64e9a1e2c5_h.jpg


20673706584_7e0dfbd744_h.jpg


20675284243_00a594ccd6_h.jpg
 
Wow such great work by all of you here taking these. Basically I'd say T10 should thank you cause it sold me and probably others on getting the game. The game finally looks as good or better than other competition racers, welcome home FM

Well they are certainly making me regret missing out on a brand new xbox one for £200 earlier today even more :banghead: ha
 
Got some photo showcasing one of my rally builds. I'm so happy that T10 had brought aftermarket rally parts over to FM6. :D I'm also amazed that the fog lights work in this game as well. Thus making my rally builds look like actual rally cars, WOOHOO!! :O

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx
 
Is there a way to remove cosmetic damage like in FH2? It would be a bummer if they removed the option.
 
Is there a way to remove cosmetic damage like in FH2? It would be a bummer if they removed the option.
I wish the same but I dont think they implemented it in 6.
 
Worked more on it yesterday. Amazing how you lose time when designing.

Know what you mean but it can be rewarding.
Wasn't a painter by any means but kinda funny I came across this old image recently.

GGCXXB6.jpg


Spent ages doing this "Tamiya 959" (toy I wanted as a kid but never got) aaawww.
What annoyed me was how the car had skewy panels that decals would not apply well to like arches.

Looking at this I think things have moved on a bit since FM2 though. :)
 
A few points from this incredible page of shots...

@Ak1504 that's easily the best looking S15 I've ever seen in Forza.

Also, I didn't recall the Mark 3 Golf returning, which is fantastic news.

That Wraith looks stunning in this version.

And finally @Tomcat79 Your Hellcat reflection pics are just superb!
 
Back