Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,454 comments
I agree. We already have 100 different 458/488 Brothers, and many more post-2010 Ferrari's, but still not many of the 70's-90's gems.
I personally find it especially disappointing that the 365/512BB and the 365GT4/400/412 are still not in the game.
The former was one of the iconic V12 midship Ferrari road cars, and the latter was a true Gran Turismo, simple and beautiful, no vulgar stripes and carbon body kits.
These Ferraris will never please the teenagers who make up most of today's hypercar fans, but they are certainly great cars.
I'm astounded we've never seen a 308/328 GTB/GTS in Forza. Yes, the "Magnum P.I." angle is obvious, but even without that it's an iconic series and was, for quite a few years, the only 2-seat Ferrari officially sold in the U.S., and it was a moderately successful rally car.

Thanks for that comment, good to see the actual Mexican perspective on this. As someone not being Mexican I have the feeling that Playground is going too much down there stereotypical route with Mexico (piñatas etc).
I don't think it's offensive because of the whimsical nature of the game. Like former Forza Horizon games, it's more like a theme park version of reality and that's ok. :gtpflag:

Car Pass Contents:
  • 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
  • 2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
  • 2014 Forsberg Racing Nissan "Safari Z" 370Z Safari Rally Style
  • 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
No complaints.
Especially Magnum and SVT Lightning I have been waiting for.
And the fact that these two cars are included in Car Pass instead of Playlist is great.
I don't have to reload the AH a million times or pay 20 million cr to scalpers to get more than one of these cars.
I can buy these cars immediately and inexpensively anytime I want. This alone is worth what I paid for car pass.

bandicam 2022-04-26 03-02-04-809.png

They gave a preview of Series 8 at the end.

Last edited:
This next season is going to be fantastic! So many cool cars and stuff to get, plus a teaser for next season's cars? I'm so mega excited for all of this, let's goooooo!!!! :D

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-horizon-5-series-7

1339a1b4-500a-44f0-acb8-3c4a2ff9740a.jpeg

55bebf0b-202e-4b8d-9226-ab4bd7d5a459.jpeg

e3b37b31-07c8-4f46-b3f7-7d8c8954888e.jpeg

d42f4b03-c827-4a62-ad8b-d39cd2630065.jpeg

00165703-32f7-4c00-9095-7bc690b6a902.jpeg

f74f1071-af1e-40d1-b24e-df6c256ce760.jpeg

060a2ab4-dd97-483b-95eb-b5211733660b.jpeg

593bd5b9-9d6b-4a54-b5d5-69cff79ceef8.jpeg

Official screenshots of the series 7 contents.
And interesting post.

With the arrival of Series 7 content, you will be able to see some unreleased Series 8 content, such as the series’ theme German Automotive Excellence, cars, and clothing. This can happen from time to time when we combine update files to allow us to stay ahead of schedule with bringing you future series updates. We will be diving into Series 8 next month so please stay tuned.

So.... still no Expansion news?
There was nothing.
However, I assume the news that they are including Series 8 content in advance in this update to move the schedule forward is a good sign.

I heard a rumor a while ago that they were testing expansion 1 on either Steam or the MS store.
If this is true, then I suspect they are trying to release expansion 1 by summer, having moved up the work for next month.

I have two problems whit Horizon5.

When could you get the 2016 Honda Civic? I thought I had played all the events/sessions.... But i never saw one.
And why can't you photograph certain cars (monster truck or tow truck)?

Especially the Honda is annoying because it is the only car that is still missing. Does anyone have an idea if the come again to buy ore will will be a Price/Forzathon?

When could you get the 2016 Honda Civic? I thought I had played all the events/sessions.... But i never saw one.

Especially the Honda is annoying because it is the only car that is still missing. Does anyone have an idea if the come again to buy ore will will be a Price/Forzathon?
Not sure on the Honda bud sorry. However, if you want to photograph the A.I cars play the game in Horizon Solo and you'll be able too.

The 2016 Civic Coupe GRC was released as a car only available on Festival Playlist/Forzathon Shop/Super7.
It was reissued once a few weeks ago, so if you are lucky you may be able to get it on AH, but if you can't find it, who knows when you will have the next opportunity to get it.

So.... still no Expansion news?
I think we'll get news in early June with a release date in early in July.

As for what it'll be....that's anybody's guess at this stage.

7wiuetlrspv81.png

Other possible German inclusions could be;

2020 Audi RS3 Sedan
2018 Audi RS5
2020 BMW M8 Competition
1993 Porsche 962CR Schuppan
Volkswagen of some sort - perhaps the IDR Pikes Peak from FH4?

There's plenty of German cars cut from FH4 so they have lots to work with in terms of filling out a German themed playlist. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I think we'll get news in early June with a release date in early in July.

As for what it'll be....that's anybody's guess at this stage.

7wiuetlrspv81.png

Other possible German inclusions could be;

2020 Audi RS3 Sedan
2018 Audi RS5
2020 BMW M8 Competition
1993 Porsche 962CR Schuppan
Volkswagen of some sort - perhaps the IDR Pikes Peak from FH4?

There's plenty of German cars cut from FH4 so they have lots to work with in terms of filling out a German themed playlist. Looking forward to it.
If any cars are to return from fh4, for me they would have to be the GW400r, Singer DLS and the ID.R.

If any cars are to return from fh4, for me they would have to be the GW400r, Singer DLS and the ID.R.
I'd kill for the Singer to return. So many good Porsches lost from FH4.

I guess PG are merging Series 7/Series 8 into one update, so won't be long until we'll find out exactly what's in Season 8.

(Hence why they are getting "ahead" of us finding all the content in the game first)

Going to hold zero expects, but if they were to give us some ABT RS-R parts for that Avant like they did with the TT’s Audi Sport body kit….

BC55DAD0-EB6B-4ABB-9C0D-A743259888DD.jpeg

Excited regardless though! I remember over the course of Horizon 4’s lifecycle the complaints about how much was recycled content for paid content like the car pass and the up and down’s of the individual playlists. I was more than mildly unimpressed with H5’s release day roster but between the returning H4 cars (notably in the playlist only) and the new stuff, I’m beginning to see it as quite stacked, especially with how increasingly little is missing from H4 (hopefully we’ll be reunited soon 928 GTS) and vibrant. I know everyone has their own wishlist of sorts, but so far I’ve found all the new to forza cars to be interesting and for something only 7/8 series in, they’ve knocked out a lot of the heavy requests that get screeched about constantly on social media. There may be a boat load of other issues left out to dry as talked about on here, but right now it doesn’t seem like the car list is one of them 😛

Cool cars, actually getting 2020 and 2021 stuff recently is great.

Still think they need to hurry up with an expansion and car packs.

Back