Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,344 comments
1679933302785.png

This is unexpected.
I thought this update would be at the same time as Rally Adventure and therefore would only be a recycled reward with no "New to Forza".
But in fact it is no recycle cars. All new content.
The only thing I'm excited about are the two Cadillacs, but still not bad. I wonder what happened to them?

Oh, I didn't realize Mike Brown left. I'm gonna miss him though, he had a charming personality and man boobs (sorry, had to say that LMAO).

The only car I'm not looking forward to is the Huracán (if it's there). How many of these Huracán's are there?
Glad to see I’m not the only one who thought Mike was some delicious man candy during the livestreams :lol:

And it’s gonna be our 4th Huracan in the game currently, and there’s two more race ones for Motorsport.

Meh, the tire thing will only be for the pickups and suvs...
Yes, this is a little disappointing.
Being able to fit larger tires on these cars is cool, but many of these cars already have big enough tires.
I knew not all cars would have this option available, but I wanted to convert non-off-road cars to a tougher off-road style look with this upgrade.
The only car I'm not looking forward to is the Huracán (if it's there). How many of these Huracán's are there?
This will be the fourth car in the STO.
I understand that the Huracan is a very popular model, but four variants of the same model in quicksand is a bit boring.

This will be the fourth car in the STO.
I understand that the Huracan is a very popular model, but four variants of the same model in quicksand is a bit boring.
Don't get me wrong. I love the Huracán, especially the base model from 2014 as it is so pretty, but seriously, how many variants are there of it? That's why when the Huracán STO is in the game, I really rolled my eyes.

I'd rather have a Mitsubishi FTO, Evo III GSR or a HSV GTS-R over the Huracán STO.

Actually, it means fridge.

Anyway, cool to see new Cadillacs and the Rimac Nevera. But really though, ANOTHER Huracán? Ugh...
To clarify, in Mexican Spanish we call fridges "refrigeradores" and ice boxes "neveras" or "congeladoras". On the other hand... I was bored right out of my skull about 5 minutes in... This FH5 fatigue is very real for me.

I wonder why they are going so hard this season. With the expansion they could easily just chill but this would be a good season at any point imo.

Seems like no Huracan STO as there’s no mention of the drag story, wonder what happened with that.

As the story dialog mentioned both the Nevera and the STO, I guess they canned it or are redoing it.

Last edited:
To clarify, in Mexican Spanish we call fridges "refrigeradores" and ice boxes "neveras" or "congeladoras". On the other hand... I was bored right out of my skull about 5 minutes in... This FH5 fatigue is very real for me.
Whoops. Totally forgot about this. Please excuse my ingorance.

@The_Greaser : Your wish is granted! Lexus LC500 is in the game!

EDIT: Wait what? Huracán STO isn't in?

Last edited:
Back