Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 17,347 comments
Stellar selection of (BRAND) new cars and a good amount of new bodykits is very good to see. That, combined with the expansion coming soon, Horizon fans are eating good. Cannot wait to see what crazy mental gymnastics Forza Forums and Reddit pull to say this update is actually somehow the worst ever.

Last edited:
Stellar selection of (BRAND) new cars and a good amount of new bodykits is very good to see. That, combined with the expansion coming soon, Horizon fans are eating good. Cannot wait to see what crazy mental gymnastics Forza Forums and Reddit pull to say this update is actually somehow the worst ever.
I'm sure there'll be innovations in complaining in the coming days, as it goes though this is probably one of the better updates they've done. For some reason PGG are in full attack mode with this one and I don't mind it!

Last edited:
This event lab props all look good.
But these props awaken desires that I have given up on.
How fun would it be to stomp those generic pickups with the Monster Truck Boneshaker?

Of course, we can't stomp them flat, but I could still get the full Monster Jam feeling.

5cf11140-5f5c-4aa6-8cd8-94afac3a6ff1.jpg

So far i have seen complains about the Nevera being added (kinda get it, but there are geniune differences), lack of ct6v, lack of bugeye sti (googly eyes hint) etc.
Also quote "Again a huge disappointment, the selection is garbage - there are tons of missing cars (especially from FH4) and again only 4 „new“ cars."
Summary of Update:

Last edited:
So far i have seen complains about the Nevera being added (kinda get it, but there are geniune differences), lack of ct6v, lack of bugeye sti (googly eyes hint) etc.
Also quote "Again a huge disappointment, the selection is garbage - there are tons of missing cars (especially from FH4) and again only 4 „new“ cars."
Mfs acting like the LC 500 hasnt been requested since it released

Lots of good stuff coming and I'm really happy for the update. And I really couldn't care less for players complaining. Although I'm also aware that because of all the complains the game has become so easy I totally lost interest to repeat some events with different cars like I used to do in the past. Now I have to go back to FH4 to have some fun since the Trial there can be really hard and can adjust difficulty in seasonals.

As for Nevera. In Croatian it means storm.

Actually a pretty good update but I will say I'm pretty disappointed that the tire profile addition only applies to trucks/whatever other offroad vehicles are included. I was really hoping to finally be able to put era appropriate tiny wheels on cars.

I never complained about it since it seemed like such a minor thing to complain about, but still, everytime I would see a car's dead, hollow eyes in the thumbnail, I would think "That ain't right."
It's a minor thing but it just annoys me. Like the different car sizes in FH4's thumbnails.

Summary of Update:

Mfs acting like the LC 500 hasnt been requested since it released
Because it isn't what they wanted. The same people that always say things like 'we didn't want this.'
Only Forza Twitter / Reddit could complain about there being ‘recycled content’ one month, and then complain when there aren’t any returning cars the next. :lol:
These are the folks that will always find something to complain about. It's their life's goal to make everyone hate the game as much as they do, even though they still play it or stopped caring months ago.

Only the PR stunt "update" was pleasing to me.
I know that many people support the system that was introduced long ago in FH5, but I disliked this system because it contributed to making the garage more chaotic.

I still have several unorganized cars in my garage.
Are they specialize-upgraded machines built just for PR stunts or are they all-around type machines built for road or dirt racing? They are no longer in my memory.

The current system is simple. The car I choose is one of the following. Rimac for offroad speedtrap/danger sign. Hoonigan RS200 for trailblazer/offroad speedzone. And Hennessey F5 for tarmac PR stunts and S2 Formula Drift cars for drift.

Some would call this boring and easy, but I'm happy with the current system that doesn't add extra cars and clutter to my garage.

Last edited:
Like the different car sizes in FH4's thumbnails.
YES. That irritated me to no end. The blacked out windshields and headlights annoyed me, but it was at least obvious that it was probably going to be fixed at some point since an earlier update broke it in the first place. The thumbnails in FH4 were just an ‘eh, who will notice?’ problem.

Last edited:
The Subreddits are already complaining that the new Tire Profile is only on a limited number of vehicles. Even though most of the cars in the game don't have enough space in the wheel well to justify having it.

Back