Votes: 13 28.9%
  • I dont care

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • The game may not come out

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not really talking about PGR so much as a series as I am just PGR4, that game was absolute garbage and they want to continue in that direction?

Also, at this point FM3 has to have what PGR4 has like driver view, there isn't one current racing game that doesn't. So that's why I'm not all THAT worried about what FM2 doesn't have.

Your gonna be playing with the controller anyways right? and with the wireless sterring wheel that dosent go 900 degrees, not real driving either.

I'll be using a 900 degree wheel, with a 6+1 shifter, along with clutch, and brake vibration. If you want to use a controller, you will lose almost all of the sim quality. Forza or any other race sim can be almost as real as you want, or believe it to be. The quality of realism, is in the owner of the game.

To each his own. I will surely enjoy forza and race pro. If you think that the game is gonna be bad, before you even play it, then it will be bad. An open mind will always help you enjoy things more. Being negative about something that hasn't even been made yet, will definitely ruin your experience.

The GT series isn't realistic either, really the only console racer I've ever played that is true to life is Enthusia.

Enthusia modeled oversteer quite well but lacked seriously in understeer modeling, also in some cases went overboard with oversteer especially in front engine front drive cars.

I'm not really talking about PGR so much as a series as I am just PGR4, that game was absolute garbage and they want to continue in that direction?

Hmmm. I think I spent more time playing PGR4 than I did with PGR3 (I still say that PGR2 was the best in the franchise), so I guess that means that I thought it was a better game. I can understand the criticism though... There are a few odd things that bother me, particularly in the way that you end up repeating so many things so often. Seems like the track creator is missing too. PGR4 was more of a "cut, paste" of PGR3 than anything, more or less with the return of slow cars (which I like!).

It was garbage I thought... I mean, I liked PGR3 and then they go screw it up. They retard getting around the menus more and retarded the physics then finally throw in a guy on a motorcycle that flips you off. great...

For me it's the other way around ;) 👍

By the way you play GT5P with Wheel or not...? If not with a wheel.. thats the problem ;)
GT5P has one of the best force feedback out on any console.. and even beats PC sim racers.. (except iRacing)

Buy me a wheel and I'll be more then happy to use it. They are expensive and I see zero reason to own one for a game that I'll play for a month or so.

All I am comparing is the real life Cooper S, which I've driven on several occasion and MINI meets, dealer loans, etc. and the games. It's the only car I think I've spend adequate time with in order to make a comparison. I've driven several of the other cars but non in the way that I feel I can make a good comparison. In GT5P the Cooper S is modelled correctly outside and for the most part on the inside, but it doesn't feel right or sound right.

Ethusia has been regarded as the best sim by many members in discussions so it's not just me.

Look I understand people are going to get all bent out of shape when I say GT isn't as good as they make it. I just wish members would understand while GT is a great game, it's not the be all and end all of video games. But what can I expect, most people who jump all over another game have rarely played it. I'm not saying Forza is a better game in terms realism, all I'm saying is that if I had a choice between Forza 2 and GT5P I'd choose Forza because it is far more entertaining the GT5P for me.

Enthusia modeled oversteer quite well but lacked seriously in understeer modeling, also in some cases went overboard with oversteer especially in front engine front drive cars.

Ya that's true, I suppose I should have said the most true to life. Forza is pretty much the same way whereas GT thinks every car in the world under steers.

I'll be using a 900 degree wheel, with a 6+1 shifter, along with clutch, and brake vibration. If you want to use a controller, you will lose almost all of the sim quality. Forza or any other race sim can be almost as real as you want, or believe it to be. The quality of realism, is in the owner of the game.

To each his own. I will surely enjoy forza and race pro. If you think that the game is gonna be bad, before you even play it, then it will be bad. An open mind will always help you enjoy things more. Being negative about something that hasn't even been made yet, will definitely ruin your experience.

I know exatcly what your saying and I agree;)👍. I'm just worried it might come out bad:nervous:. I'm still gonna buy it no matter what people say. I want it as a collection for Forza 1 and Forza 2. With the cockpit veiw of Forza 3(You know its gonna come out) its goin to be cool, and with the engine sounds:dopey:. a great game 👍

I don't 'hate' the 360, Im just suprised at some of MS's decision making thoughout xbox's life. Basically what im saying is why could MS not see the need for a larger future format, the 360's should have been fitted with HDDVD drives from day one. Even if the format has gone bust MS still could have used it as a proprietary game disc format, a bit like the UMD situation. Its almost like the 360 has to be retired early just because the DVD format is getting less and less viable. It would have been the same with Blu Ray and the PS3 if HDDVD won.

Also, there are many games I would kill to have that are xbox exclusive like GOW and Forza plus a lot of my friends are 360 owners and I cant play with them online so its not all Sony sided, sure I have a preference, but its not like a passion. Im just pointing out MS's loonacy just as many 360 owners do in the about Sony's madness in the PS3 forum.

Robin[/QUOTE

news update: http://jalopnik.com/5123870/leaked-forza-motorsport-3-in+game-artwork-reveals-in+game-race-posters

medium_3170930341_08cdeb268a_o.jpg

I agree with Robin...
And Joey D... I am not a fan boy.. but I guess you can call me that.. ;) but hey.. the title states to put my ideas in :D

Yeah Forza 2 has fail because it was not NEXT GEN game, It did not deliver stuff that they promise, and it was not a step up from the first game.
Just take a look at first Forza 2 trailers..

They promised to have realistic tire deformation as in LFS, as well real time as well graphically SPRINGS and SUSPENSION... which is not or really barely visible in FM2 game.. They just fail to deliver.. I think the team is capable of it.. but the 360 is really keeping them from doing that.. they should move to PC, and if they did.. it would be much better sim over GT5P.

PS. Only things they delivered from the trailer was that you can customize the car pretty nicely, crash the car and you can still race (haha), and the wind drag!

I do not think 3rd game will even have same features as the trailer I posted... And This time Forza 3 is going to be real Forza 2 because FM2 felt like FM 1.5

I'm a forza fan boy and I agree with what you have said here.

I want to throw this in.

Forza Wings / Forza Spoilers. [No backfire, No weight adjustments for changing a vehicles drive-train? No setting up the AYC(Active Yaw Control) or adjusting the handbrake...] Yeah...

You can glitch your tune settings on the game....

I just wanted to throw that in... I didn't want to jump into detail, but.. hopefully.. forza 3 won't be fail.

Forza 2 was fail..

Forza 1 was good.

-sighs.-

Oh well, i have initial d on the ps3.. I'm good... Arcade racers for the win. ^_^;

xD!!!

Also, at this point FM3 has to have what PGR4 has like driver view, there isn't one current racing game that doesn't. So that's why I'm not all THAT worried about what FM2 doesn't have.

Yea WTF happened to PGR4? PGR3 was amazing. It was one of the first online racing games I got into. The great sound in car view and wonderful online racing. PGR4 feels like they threw Sim to the wayside and went full arcade. There is virtually no under steer, you have to wait until the corner is almost behind you to turn and not hit the inside wall, very odd physics. Maybe Turn10 will have a small team work on PGR5 and making as good as PGR3......but they damn well better be working hard and fast on FM3 cause I'm so sick of GT5P's sucking 90's era, Sega Dreamcast like online options that I can only stomach online play once a month or update.:crazy:

Last edited:
Back