Freddys Tourist Trophy Gallery '06 ** YOSHIMURA X1 ** NEW **

• Thread starter freddy86
  • 58 comments
Great update, man.:cheers: Love the treatment you done to the 2nd pic.👍 But the headlight glow don't seem right to me, maybe you should use a night pic for the transformation. Here's a pic of my bike's headlight for reference:

C'mon what's this? Could you please give me some more feedback. It took me long to make these pictures.

Do you like them?
Donn't you like them?

Lovely gallery all round... particularly like the last one with the lightning... 👍 It's great fun splicing pics into the backgrounds of these TT pics, but you've managed to do it to dramatic effect... nice work :)

Very cool freddy.... My favorite is bottom right shot. The big chop pic is very cool to though. I agree with kaede about the lights but other than that it's a brilliant shot.

Hey there freddy! Thought I'd pop by and see what you got, so here goes. Since your gallery is only small, I will comment on all the pictures that catch my eye! :D

I really like the first MV Augusta F4 shot, the drift looks cool, and the pic is nice and clean with great lighting. 👍

The skelly suit on biker riding the FZR400R is great, where do you get that from? The bike again looks great, and very clean with great lighting. 👍

The first Hayabusa shot (with the two bike in it) looks great, I really like the dark look to it, and there is a good sense of speed and action. I like the lense flare that you have added to the second Hayabusa pic too, its different, and looks good. 👍

I'm going to :drool: all over the place at the 'Release The Beast' pic! The lighting, sky, and overall feel of the pic is superb! I really like the subtle look you have created that highlights certain parts. 👍

Last of all, I like the sepia look of the RC162 shot. The bike and driver look great, and it looks very nostalgic. 👍

Phew... Thats your lot for now, great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

👍 I have to agree with kaede! Thats an Awesome shot, with great composition and I really like the angle. Very nice shot man - super smooth! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Both Busa shots are really good
the red tint makes a difference
excellent freddy 👍

m8 that looks extremely good, speed effects look smart

r6 would win :)

great picture m8

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Very impressive:tup: 👍 Nice job on the photoshop. Wonder if its possible for you to do a pic on valencia with rm bikes of the same class at the grid?

Back