Free Usable EDGE UPC for FREE GT5 DLC *E-MAIL RULES CHANGE*

Does anyone know if the racing exhaust still puts a whole in the side where the little GT logo is?
I'm not sure if that change came from the body kit or the exhaust on my other Camaro.

EDIT: Never mind, they don't change the side of the car.

Last edited:
Untitled.jpg

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I've been trying to enter in my registration info however there is no "submit" button.

Did they take this offer down?

What am I doing wrong?

Raw
Untitled.jpg

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I've been trying to enter in my registration info however there is no "submit" button.

Did they take this offer down?

What am I doing wrong?

The page isn't fully loaded mate, check the last sentence where the check boxes are, it's truncated.

This DLC will ONLY work on North American copies of GT5, it will not work on PAL/EU or Asian copies of GT5. The region of the console does not matter contrary to what was posted before.

That's a shame, a mighty fine Camaro there.

Thanks OP for the info. Saved me from being a complete imbecile.:dunce:

I read on the forums here yesterday about the Schick offer, ran to the CVS drugstore, saw a razor with a GT 5 logo on it, purchased, ran home, opened said razor and discovered the promo was for the PSP thing that expired on January 31!

With the code info posted here, I kinda got where I was headed - new car and a razor - but I'm still stuck with the original semi-functioning brain.

Thx

Too bad a lot of people (like me) can't obtain either of them, not even the GT Academy GT-R even though I live in Europe...

Surely you can trade for them.

Have you tried asking for one? (I'd do it but my trades are booked because I'm in the Bday ring)

Thanks to all who have given me thanks and kept this thread alive for all to use! On another note- should I update OP with these discrepancies between the "Edge Special" and the Regular Camaro '10 you guys are finding or should I keep the OP strictly instructional?

Thanks to all who have given me thanks and kept this thread alive for all to use! On another note- should I update OP with these discrepancies between the "Edge Special" and the Regular Camaro '10 you guys are finding or should I keep the OP strictly instructional?

You could link back to the original thread I made about the car.

Thanks OP. I still can't believe this worked. The fact that they used the same code on every package is crazy, but hey, I do love free dlc.

Edit: Oh yeah, this camaro is awesome.

The page isn't fully loaded mate, check the last sentence where the check boxes are, it's truncated.

How do I get the page to fully load?

Every time I click the link the page shows up exactly how I posted, NO "submit" button.

Am I supposed to be using my PS3 to view the site? I'm trying to do it from my PC.

Got three of them for fits and giggles.

I bet all the drugstores and supermarkets in Beverly Hills are going to receive about 80 times their normal shipments of shaving products in the upcoming weeks. Because according to this promo, 76% of all those who bought shaving products live in the 90210 area code.

OP thanks a ton I did it earlier just got home and it was in garage, will post pic of it with body mods as soon as i remember my photobucket account info it look so sharp.(Not RM'd but those tires wow)

thank a million again

He said muscle cars are manly, not classic cars. Maybe you should re-read what he wrote.

Maybe you should re-read it. He talked about Muscle Cars are manly and purple as a classic color for some Muscle Cars.

And I meant, that maybe Muscle Cars are manly, but that doesn´t mean, that the color must be ;)

We're already playing a game with toy cars and having an internet argument over it. Having one of those toy cars be purple is probably the least of the "manly worries", but whatever, repaint it or don't drive it.

We talked about real cars and not the game ;)

Maybe you should re-read it. He talked about Muscle Cars are manly and purple as a classic color for some Muscle Cars.

And I meant, that maybe Muscle Cars are manly, but that doesn´t mean, that the color must be ;)

We talked about real cars and not the game ;)

The '70 Dodge Challenger looks great in Plum Crazy
This Camaro looks great in "Edge Blue-Purple" too :D

Anybody who uses shaving cream in a can, isn't a man. Same goes for those that use the cartridge razors. Open your eyes to the world of double-edge razors and straight razors. 10 blades cost $5 instead of $25.

Gillette and Schick developed the cartridge razor so that you would spend more money on blades. That's why they give them away for free all the time.

I will not be bothering with this as edge is a terrible product. I used to use it, not knowing that there are much better products out there. Ever use a shaving soap and a brush to make lather? The soaps last 4 times longer than a can of that junk.

Anybody who uses shaving cream in a can, isn't a man. Same goes for those that use the cartridge razors. Open your eyes to the world of double-edge razors and straight razors. 10 blades cost $5 instead of $25.

Gillette and Schick developed the cartridge razor so that you would spend more money on blades. That's why they give them away for free all the time.

I will not be bothering with this as edge is a terrible product. I used to use it, not knowing that there are much better products out there. Ever use a shaving soap and a brush to make lather? The soaps last 4 times longer than a can of that junk.

And that had what to do with the topic exactly? :scared:

Don´t understand this hype about modern 50-blades, double protected, gel-supported shavers so far. I used them for a time, too.

But the prices, even for replacement blades is rediculous. In the old world, men used cutthroat razors and didn´t die, so I don´t understand, why modern men need gel-support and guards now.

I use disposable razors like they use in hospitals. Ultra-sharp (for the first three to four times) and really cheap.

91450201207_0.jpg

For the price of one modern razor plus 4 replacement blades you get disposable razors for one year.

Back