FRL ~ Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP ~ Roflwaffle - Inaugaural Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 267 comments
  • 19,762 views

After the failed Brands round - what to do?

  • Re-run Brands races this weekend - Qualifying results are still saved.

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Run both Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Run a triple-header of Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
Wait, did I say I'd take part yet? If not, I will.
 
Wait, did I say I'd take part yet? If not, I will.
I would like to join - Elratto_NL #17 please ;)
I would like to join to - Neliz_the_great #33 please

And with that entries are full.

Also as promised points system. Final race info should be up within 48 hours.

f8589db0-bd08-4cd2-8898-f5c902adc3ed
ZMVES4b.jpg
 
Is this full already, only just seen this thread..
 
Is this full already, only just seen this thread..
Yep Toad, check back time to time as you know how these things go - people change and drop out.
 
Yep Toad, check back time to time as you know how these things go - people change and drop out.
Damn.

Where is the driver lineup?
 
If there are some drop outs, ill be very interested in this cup!. Jazz-ek #88
 
Is there any Brazil times floating about to give me something to aim for.
 
Put me on the waiting list
 
It is with great pleasure that I announce ECM will have Michelin as its title sponsor for the season.
 
Sign me up!

After you move it back to Saturdays like it should be..
 
Sorry guys, the testrace tonight i really cant make... Be there next week! Have fun!
 
Looking for teammates here as well.
 
I'm, as of yet, unaffiliated.
Slightly On Fire Racing will be happy to have you on board.

I'll join the launch night lobby later after doing my FIA races
 
I'll be there, just don't know if I'll stay the whole time today. For the races; I'll probably only do the last four. Today's NASCAR race can go through, but I definitely want to watch the remaining two races if that's okay.
 
Slightly On Fire Racing will be happy to have you on board.

I'll join the launch night lobby later after doing my FIA races

Hehe, like the name. See you there...
 
Back