FRL ~ Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP ~ Roflwaffle - Inaugaural Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 267 comments
  • 19,762 views

After the failed Brands round - what to do?

  • Re-run Brands races this weekend - Qualifying results are still saved.

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Run both Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Run a triple-header of Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
I'll be there, just don't know if I'll stay the whole time today. For the races; I'll probably only do the last four. Today's NASCAR race can go through, but I definitely want to watch the remaining two races if that's okay.

Today is just testing, so you'll do the final 2 weeks of the season?
 
I won't be there this week or next week as I'm at Daytona
 
Today is just testing, so you'll do the final 2 weeks of the season?
Exactly. I'll be racing on November 26th and December 3rd.


Edit: Joining the test session at around 19:30 - 20:00 UK time.
 
Last edited:
We have a party set up on PS4? Discord?
 
We have a party set up on PS4? Discord?

I'm on Discord going to the FRL channel. PS4 only has 8 player support in party 👎
 
what ever you desire and I can figure out how to make and that aint much hehe

edit dahm iam so slow hehe
Being the team leader he is responsible for liveries, so we will leave that to him. ;)

@TNR_KING_FILO

051.jpg
 
im good with it, make one up and share it, ill download it.
 
The new look for the #54.

Gran_TurismoTMSPORT_20171105183827.jpg
 
Picture 2, que the wipeout song. lol
 
I would like to join if there’s a spot available. #69
 
Was away on job interview. Wished I could have been there
 
I would like to join if there’s a spot available. #69

Alright tagging you in Lloyd as there is a chance you could race despite there being entries full officially, due to @LancerEvo7 having a ECM seat open due to @Andil missing this week (and indeed next week).

So entry list... please confirm if you can participate. Also drivers in italics need to give me a team name (or I will just issue you your driver name as team name).

#5 @cnd01
#8 @Nico_Ble99 (Titan Motorsports)
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @ElRatto_NL

#23 @burnabyboy604
#24 @snowgt (S.O.F.R)
#27 @DrifterJoe (S.O.F.R)
#33 @Neliz84

#38 @Panoz (FAS)
#54 @Furinkazen (FAS)
#65 @TNR_KING_FILO (Audi UK)
#71 @SRT DK Racing (Audi UK)

#77 @Spurgy 777 (ECM)
#?? (Second ECM car, please confirm by 1am GMT Saturday to have entry reserved @LancerEvo7 )
#81 @Eva (BRR)
#184 @damonc84 (Audi UK)

RESERVE:
#69 @Gedi69
#86 @choSeeCZ
 
Last edited:
Alright tagging you in Lloyd as there is a chance you could race despite there being entries full officially, due to @LancerEvo7 having a ECM seat open due to @Andil missing this week (and indeed next week).

So entry list... please confirm if you can participate. Also drivers in italics need to give me a team name (or I will just issue you your driver name as team name).

#5 @cnd01
#8 @Nico_Ble99 (Titan Motorsports)
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @ElRatto_NL

#23 @burnabyboy604
#24 @snowgt (S.O.F.R)
#27 @DrifterJoe (S.O.F.R)
#33 @Neliz84

#38 @Panoz (FAS)
#54 @Furinkazen (FAS)
#65 @TNR_KING_FILO (Audi UK)
#71 @SRT DK Racing (Audi UK)

#77 @Spurgy 777 (ECM)
#?? (Second ECM car, please confirm by 1am GMT Saturday to have entry reserved @LancerEvo7 )
#81 @Eva
#184 @damonc84

RESERVE:
#69 @Gedi69
#86 @choSeeCZ
Will be able to race at least the first couple weekends. Hoping to make the full season. Also, team is Black Rose Racing
 
Alright tagging you in Lloyd as there is a chance you could race despite there being entries full officially, due to @LancerEvo7 having a ECM seat open due to @Andil missing this week (and indeed next week).

So entry list... please confirm if you can participate. Also drivers in italics need to give me a team name (or I will just issue you your driver name as team name).

#5 @cnd01
#8 @Nico_Ble99 (Titan Motorsports)
#16 @Roflwaffle
#17 @ElRatto_NL

#23 @burnabyboy604
#24 @snowgt (S.O.F.R)
#27 @DrifterJoe (S.O.F.R)
#33 @Neliz84

#38 @Panoz (FAS)
#54 @Furinkazen (FAS)
#65 @TNR_KING_FILO (Audi UK)
#71 @SRT DK Racing (Audi UK)

#77 @Spurgy 777 (ECM)
#?? (Second ECM car, please confirm by 1am GMT Saturday to have entry reserved @LancerEvo7 )
#81 @Eva (BRR)
#184 @damonc84 (Audi UK)

RESERVE:
#69 @Gedi69
#86 @choSeeCZ

damon is also Audi UK
 
Back