FRL ~ Hankook AUDI SPORT TT CUP ~ Roflwaffle - Inaugaural Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 267 comments
  • 19,762 views

After the failed Brands round - what to do?

  • Re-run Brands races this weekend - Qualifying results are still saved.

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Run both Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Run a triple-header of Nurburgring GP Races.

    Votes: 4 30.8%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .
sorry, cant be there on sunday. Maybe somebody cant take my spot.

have a good race - Neliz_the_great #33
 
I've got a room up. I think it's public for some practice. Room ID: 0474-6179-2461-8171-5012
 
@Furinkazen As previously mentioned, I'll be doing the races on November 26th and December 3rd. So I'd say you can count me out for the first two Sundays.
 
@Furinkazen As previously mentioned, I'll be doing the races on November 26th and December 3rd. So I'd say you can count me out for the first two Sundays.
And he can count himself out every Sunday! :sly:
 
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171110180258.jpg


I added a extra decal on the TT.

The decal uploader is fantastic.
 
The ol' #54 has a new look.
 
I will be there, cocked locked and ready to rock. Should have a new livery as well if my team leader @TNR_KING_FILO don't let me down. Lol
 
FURI AUTOSPORTS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Furi AutoSports are proud to unveil their first squad of cars for the new era of FRL, with the AUDI SPORT TT CUP opener tonight at Interlagos.

Team boss Furinkazen brings back the venerable #54 with a new sponsorship deal from Martini, and is joined by two FRL veterans - former WSC team mate @Panoz (#38) and experienced veteran @Yeratel84 for the first time since the old ToCA days.

HNOr1iN.jpg

pzUxP7z.jpg

kwwsfKG.jpg
 
Last edited:
Slightly On Fire have gone with identical liveries, other than the driver name and number on the car.
 
Slightly On Fire have gone with identical liveries, other than the driver name and number on the car.

So have Audi UK.
 
Will likely make the final round in Germany, not available before then due to time constraints.
 
hi @Furinkazen is the racing tonight going to be streamed on twitch? I can be a spectator from my apartment in Eastern Europe :)
 
hi @Furinkazen is the racing tonight going to be streamed on twitch? I can be a spectator from my apartment in Eastern Europe :)

Unfortunately not this one, not got confidence in my internet (yet)...
 
hi @Furinkazen is the racing tonight going to be streamed on twitch? I can be a spectator from my apartment in Eastern Europe :)
Unfortunately not this one, not got confidence in my internet (yet)...
I'll try to. I'll stream practice and see if anybody can see me lagging. If i'm ok i'll stream the rest too. Right now I'm having dinner. On Twitch i'm thejoetoguy
 
Room open. Will be on Discord voice.
 
People reporting they cannot see lobby - if so, restart GTS.
 
Back