FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
Oh, I think I got it wrong then. I'll check again later. Pic is taken anyway, so I was just checking in.
 
Gues I'll be part-time in this like in any ToCA series :lol: #30 for me Mr. Muls... ops, Furi.
 
Gues I'll be part-time in this like in any ToCA series :lol: #30 for me Mr. Muls... ops, Furi.

Ok maniaco, just need a picture :) - Michelin racing right?
 
Double post but here's Michelin Racing Clio for this season! :D

renaul10.jpg
 
You wimp. You didn't even need help to back down on your word.. For. Shame.
 
There is other "stuff" to do when your bored :sly:.
 
Gotta exercise man! Don't be hating.
 
Noooope.
 
Been testing at Brands Indy tonight, interesting :)
 
Been testing at Brands Indy tonight, interesting :)

I already know :) still awaiting the second picture :p
 
I heard that Paul will do it, or at least, I volunteer him to do it :D
 
Schedule had couple errors. Here is the correct one which should be in sync with the ToCA12 one.
upload_2014-9-5_23-16-12.png
 
Back