FRL~ToCA Clio Cup S2 - Ninners (FAS) Champion, SV / 77 Racing Teams!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 698 comments
  • 79,045 views
@PatrisS136 Power Limiter.. check again - % you should have with oil change is here:

upload_2014-8-25_19-7-16-png.211647
 
OK,I'll check current Clio and ev. I'll make second one . Give me only 15 min
 
OK,I'll check current Clio and ev. I'll make second one . Give me only 15 min

Sure, Clio session opens not for another 3hrs anyway...
 
4 showed up...
 
I only got back 30 mins ago from a 11:30am start. So was too tired to bother setting up etc.
 
Who will be there on Saturday for the opener?
 
Hopefully, if I can get the kart ready during the day (racing on Sunday) should make it back before WSC
 
I will try to be there, I get off work at 4pm. :D
 
Last edited:
Preview uploading - expect tag in ToCA Thread :)
 
Might skip on the first round to study for test on Sunday. Leaning to not, but will confirm.
 
Ugh. We have relatives coming over this weekend, and I I have no idea what time they'll be here. So I'll start the race, but if I stop, you'll know why.
 
So everyone, raceday! Room scheduled to open some 11 hours from this post.
 
Only had 9 cars so I thought I'd call it a day. People disapeard when the count down came on so I couldn't do anything about it. I assume @1996mikey2412 was the same.
 
Yeah pushed me off at T1 when I was passing on the inside.
 
Back