FRL ~ WSC XI - FERRARI TRIUMPH IN THE CLOSEST LE MANS FINISH EVER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 153 comments
  • 12,709 views
Room open, pohotshoot approx 70 mins.
 
If I can just sort out corner exit stability, I might have a chance with this. I think I can get about 60 laps on a single tank around Laguna Seca with some fuel saving.
 
Whilst I was slowest in P class, car felt good, and made big steps towards the front of the field.

This week Laguna Seca is going ahead as planned. In the event BTCC is cancelled next weekend (which I would have been in attendance at) then Round #2 will be bought forward a week and subsequent rounds. This also will help as @GTRacer22 informed me the Le Mans race is on Memorial Day in the USA as it currently stands, so bringing that forward or pushing it back a week may be of benefit.

Entry list to follow later this week for the weekend.
 
Was referring to our Le Mans race ;)

However that no longer clashes - have bought calendar forward a week. Waiting on couple PMs before publishing first entry list.
 
SO RACING tonight :D after all these years WSC is back! Seriously excited for this one, and hoping GTS servers hold up.
 
NART is very excited to begin our title defense. Our two #43 Ferraris are ready to pick up where they left off in 2014. We're also happy to welcome @FireEmblem10 to the team as a backup driver, in the #23 car. As Rob was questionable to race, we made plans for Weather to run today, but since Rob is now feeling better and there was room on the grid, we have been given dispensation to run all three cars today. We can't wait for the green flag to drop!

20200322103748.jpg


20200322104639.jpg


20200322103811.jpg
 
NO RACE TONIGHT DUE TO SERVERS BEING DOWN.

Race will be run same time next weekend.
 
Lets hope the server God's are on our side tonight.
 
Lobby open everyone! GT class Q in 1hr 45.
 
I think that was the most exciting drive to 12th I've ever had. I'm still a bit salty over my boneheaded strategy call with ~8 to go. :grumpy:
 
Tonights race after a last minute call-up
ypitdkq6qga01.png
 
So, a couple updates.

Firstly BoP Table update.
unknown.png



Weekend entry list. @Downhill Dino
unknown.png
 
Whoa, that's one hell of a nerfing.
 
I'm not surprised the Shelby and Ferrari got a massive nerf considering me, Yera and RACECAR lapped the entire GT field at Laguna.
 
I'm not surprised the Shelby and Ferrari got a massive nerf considering me, Yera and RACECAR lapped the entire GT field at Laguna.

EDIT: Ignore, brain fart...
 
Last edited:
Raceday! Assume we're all still in?
 
At least I'll be a bit more prepared this time around
 
Room open.
 
What moron was on fuel map 6 for first 10 laps? Aye! Fastest lap and a podium after @Panoz DC from lead little consolation for a race for Ford that started with a front row lockout. 👎
 
Yet another shocking race with worse to come....................
 
Back