FRL ~ WSC XI - FERRARI TRIUMPH IN THE CLOSEST LE MANS FINISH EVER!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 153 comments
  • 12,709 views
And the results from Brands Hatch ahead of Suzuka's WSC debut on sunday.

Please note that new BoP tables will be published tomorrow alongside initial weekend entry list.

unknown.png


unknown.png


unknown.png


unknown.png
 
Last edited:
unknown.png



unknown.png
 
Raceday for Suzuka. Room up around 6pm BST.
 
Room up. GT Q in just a tick under an hour.
 
I guess I'm not racing today because the room doesn't show up for me. :confused: I would assume it might be related to the warning I get for being NAT Type 3 when connecting but that popped up last week too and everything was fine.
 
I guess I'm not racing today because the room doesn't show up for me. :confused: I would assume it might be related to the warning I get for being NAT Type 3 when connecting but that popped up last week too and everything was fine.

Reset console? Still ages till green.
 
Time for a little bit of the bubbly!
 
DK
Time for a little bit of the bubbly!

First win in eight years this coming tuesday.
 
Glad I got the GT pole, sucks that I needed to make the fuel stop in my battle with RACECAR, without counting for the Toyota.
 
Less than 20 hours to go until the next race and the thread has not been touched since last week !
 
RACEDAY!

Unfortunately like a couple others been having issues getting the replay loaded for Suzuka.

Entry list for tonight, hopefully a full grid!
unknown.png


@Downhill Dino
 
Moss Trophy.....................Nice touch
 
I think I have a concussion from crashing back to Earth so hard.
 
Thanks to turn 2 shenanigans I think I got my best WSC finish ever! Very happy with second even though I wasn't really racing anyone, saw the Vette lap 1 and then never again. The prototype battle looked cool too.
 
My apologies for the turn 2 shenanigans.
 
Barring two laps in the middle of the race I like to forget, had some hardass racing with the Ferraris until getting caught by a jutted out wall.

Got the fastest lap in Prototypes, so its some consolation.
 
Finished two laps down, spent most of first half of race in the wall... yet really enjoyed that. My lack of pace was just me not having the big enough cajones to commit in the high speed stuff.

Brilliant track though and top racing P as ever.
 
Alex you're fired
 
Last edited:
FTFY
And the tables???? Hmm..............HMM
 
FTFY
And the tables???? Hmm..............HMM

Did read them out after the race last week and been quite busy as of late...
 
Room up.

EDIT: Server issues - 0475 4390 8097 5552 8260
 
Last edited:
Did read them out after the race last week and been quite busy as of late...
Given current situation, I take it reason is unmentionable in this site...
 
Race off. We go next week.
 
Back