Funny/Strange News Stories

This is a mighty odd award:

Although, I do wonder if the judges have tried to come up with a winner before and just ended up stumped. Maybe if they turned over a new leaf and branched out more, it wood be an easier decision. I'm sure there are a bunch of trees just pining for the award.

This is a mighty odd award:

Although, I do wonder if the judges have tried to come up with a winner before and just ended up stumped. Maybe if they turned over a new leaf and branched out more, it wood be an easier decision. I'm sure there are a bunch of trees just pining for the award.

The winner gets to take a bough... ;)

Golf courses in France are exempt from a hosepipe ban so activists fill a golf course's holes with cement. Hilarious.
And fruitless. It takes literally five minutes to change the location of a hole, and it's usually done almost daily anyway - depending on the course - to even out foot traffic (and therefore wear) across the green.

Next time nitromors the whole green.

Last edited:

Now there is a movie that needs to be made.

Margo Robbie & Rebel Wilson to star with Taika Waititi to direct.

Rowen Atkinson & Simon Pegg the bumbling cops trying to stop them. Atkinson having uncontrollable phobias of everything and Pegg obsessed with making a name for himself before he retires but is just useless.

Oddly not what I had earlier...

1661636058739.png

Item #3 was the invasion of Ukraine.

The reason why Dogging was trending was equally hilarious; Dan Walker put in an amazing typo when he decidd to tweet about his latest TV show - Dogging For Treasure

Hilarity ensues.

Latest Posts

Back