Funny/Strange News Stories

NeCrObOtIc GrIpPeRs.

aaron carter GIF

Man sets a mountain on fire because of a spider:

Was it a necrobotic spider?

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off
Perhaps he misunderstood them when they said they wanted to erect his statue on campus 🤔

Subscribers only I'm afraid but I get the gist. For those who don't mind breaking the paywall:

Last edited:
Subscribers only I'm afraid but I get the gist.
That's odd. Not only is it not subscription locked for me but I don't even get a "you have X free articles left" popup like many major regional outlets. There's just a persistent "Subscribe" button because I'm not a subscriber.

But yeah, it was more of a "so this happened" post than a "here's an article for you to read" post.

I looked up where they're actually located, which is in Bluffdale, UT. It's like one of the most rednecky Mormon (rednecks without the booze or cigarettes) in the Salt Lake Valley. I'm willing to bet 100 tricky Trump fun bucks that the owner of that store drives either a black GMC Sierra 2500 diesel with oversized wheels and a "Let's go Brandon" flag flying from the tailgate, or a Toyota Tacoma with 2,000lbs of tacticool crap bolted on to it. Given how he's anti-American business, I'm going to guess it's a Tacoma.

Tricky Trump lol, just like "Tricky Dick" but of course way worse.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet 100 tricky Trump fun bucks that the owner of that store drives either a black GMC Sierra 2500 diesel with oversized wheels and a "Let's go Brandon" flag flying from the tailgate, or a Toyota Tacoma with 2,000lbs of tacticool crap bolted on to it.
1968 Roadrunner but in the nastiest, baby **** green you could ever imagine.

68roadrunnersm.png

Back