Furious 8 - April 14, 2017Movies 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 187 comments
The cars in this movie seems... Interesting.

I love how Roman's car is VERY different lol

fast-8-dom-car-600x314.png
fast-8-hobbs-car.png
fast-8-roman-car.png
fast-8-letty-car.png
fast-8-tej-car.png

As a cameo for a couple minutes, sure. I'd be gutted if they tried to get anything more out of O'Conner's character since he's a family man and has parted ways with Dom. Curious how the voice acting will work unless his brothers sound just like him.

Please no, i think that would be in bad taste. "To let the fans know he's still there", tbh that sounds a bit weird to me. We all know his character is alive, they should just avoid bringing him back again. It feels like milking his death.

...Trailer incoming:

14495337_10154672245783313_7745075921262779912_n-720x480.jpg

"Huh. Must be the exhaust fumes, I'm seeing things, like some words floating on the damn air."

Can't help thinking the title is some sort of s:censored:y pun. It's not going to be the last movie, so it doesn't even work.

Sweet, it's more of the same ridiculous action with over-the-top cars, I'm in. And I'm guessing Dom has some sort of implant or something that some organization is controlling him or something, seems stupid enough to be the plot line.

The plot sounds utterly ridiculous and the stunts are arguably even dumber than past entries.

Can't wait to see it.

Well it's different.

I'm interested to say the least. I just miss when it was about racing imports lol. But that gets old after a while, we go to the movies to be wowed so I got a feeling those stunts are gonna be worth like most of the movie's budget.

This is really how they want to continue this franchise?
It is becoming more and more like a soap opera. Given that they already played the "main character is killed, but survived off-screen and now has amnesia and is working for the villain" card four films ago, they have to do something.

Arguably, Fast Five was one of the better installments because it successfully repositioned the franchise as a series of heist film. It looks like the producers feel that they have taken the heist premise as far as they can, and are now trying to go down the avenue of a spy film.

And I'm guessing Dom has some sort of implant or something that some organization is controlling him or something
Saw that coming as soon as he turned on everyone. But I doubt that it will be an implant; rather, I expect something insulting to the audience, like faking his betrayal to get close to Charlize Theron, prompting the team to get Jason Statham on-side because Statham has information they need to take down Theron, and in the end, Toretto out-runs the team long enough for them to figure out what they need to do to take Theron down - in other words, he can accurately predict the actions and reactions of a dozen people with near-supernatural accuracy and is ultimately vindicated because everything worked out according to the ridiculously complex plan.

Wow, did they look at Jolie's character from that awful Gone In Sixty Seconds remake and think "that's what we need our Charlize Theron-played baddie to look like!"?

...No.

I miss when these movies were about cars, and by "movies" I really only mean the first one.

I usually go on and say this is so stupid, I love it, however I think I think I'm done after fast seven.

In other words, he can accurately predict the actions and reactions of a dozen people with near-supernatural accuracy and is ultimately vindicated because everything worked out according to the ridiculously complex plan.

And he'll do all of that using his dad's Charger, which has been totalled beyond repair about five times now but is still somehow salvaged.

I hate to have even paid that much attention, but it has the same licence plate across every movie starting with the first one. It's ridiculous.

Interviews with the cast and crew imply it's meant to be the same car as well. Given some of the stupid stunts, it should be the least of the movie's problems anyway haha.

Back