future games

• Thread starter Tank
  • 9 comments
I'd like to see a driving game like GTA3 that has cars that look as good as the cars in GT3 and has pedestrians that look as good as the people in Metal Gear Solid Sons of Liberty. May just have to wait for GTA5 on PS3 though.

Yes, it is true that you get a sense of accomplishment with such games, but they will never make those look as good(they wouldn't make as much money).

Originally posted by TheTubaMan2
Yes, it is true that you get a sense of accomplishment with such games, but they will never make those look as good(they wouldn't make as much money).

So what? You know all of those "Arcade Packs" you can buy for basically any system? Those games have pixelated blobs for characters and enemies and they sell like mad. Look at how many people still love GameBoy games like Super Mario Bros. 3 and they're only in 16 bit color.

if i could get a racing game that had mario kart, initial D, and GT3 all mixed into it.....i would be in heaven

or maybe a final fantasy game with the characters from 7,8, 10 and X-2 in it......

or maybe.........gimme a minute to think about it

a game that was a mix of Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Soul Calibur 2 and DDR(DDR?) in it

now dont i just have the wildest damm imagination ever?

that's pretty darn crazy....ever tried playing racing games with a dance mat?!

quite entertaining....I battled my friend before in marvel vs. capcom with two dance mats.....quite horrific, I must say

never knew a quarter circle move would be so hard to do!

Latest Posts

Back