Gamescom Video and Pictures thread

• Thread starter King1982
  • 169 comments
Yess!

forza_motorosport_5_04.jpg

forza_motorosport_5_02.jpg

forza_motorosport_5_03.jpg

Jeez whoever edited that video with those cuts lol, yea I love looking at a guy blankly nodding his head in agreement every 5 seconds :D

Sorry for being off topic but I couldn't help it. Thanks for posting, saw that awhile ago but can't remember where. Cloud based gaming will have its advantages for sure.

Probably a question that has been asked but since we are talking about "cloud gaming"...Im assuming that when I move over from my 360 to the ONE that the cloud will take care of all my saved stuff on my 360???...Maybe I dont need anything from my 360 but my gamerscore/live account info

your live account info will prop to the x1 just fine. None of your Forza stuff though. (That includes liveries, vinyls, tunes, progress, etc.) The new "rewards" system is the closest thing you'll get to having a leg-up for playing previous forzas.

I had an error after a minute into the video, but someone's going to have to tell me; do those two ever interact, or are we watching them give their interviews separately, only for some clever post-production editing to make them look like they're standing beside each other? Because it certainly looks... awkward.

To be fair, it makes sense that the liveries wouldn't transfer over. Still sad, though. I'm more curious if we're finally going to be able to have direct access to Photomode shots; no more uploading. Certainly Microsoft wouldn't mind that either.

To be fair, it makes sense that the liveries wouldn't transfer over. Still sad, though. I'm more curious if we're finally going to be able to have direct access to Photomode shots; no more uploading. Certainly Microsoft wouldn't mind that either.

Hold your horses, pal! You think MS wouldn't want to hold an extremely popular feature of a game for ransom behind a paywall? PSSSSSHHHHHH!

So it is in stone somewhere that liverys ARE NOT coming over from FM4???

I think we'll have to make new profiles on the XBone (goodbye GS), so nothing saved from our 360 games will carry over.

As an aside, I think that's why T10 launched their rewards program. To keep the love coming for their dedicated players in a way that isn't tied to a console.

I think we'll have to make new profiles on the XBone (goodbye GS), so nothing saved from our 360 games will carry over.

As an aside, I think that's why T10 launched their rewards program. To keep the love coming for their dedicated players in a way that isn't tied to a console.

Your Live profile (ie gamerscore, avatar, etc.) is safe and sound and will transfer over just fine, but your Forza "account" (ie game saves, liveries, tunes) will not cross over.

Your Live profile (ie gamerscore, avatar, etc.) is safe and sound and will transfer over just fine, but your Forza "account" (ie game saves, liveries, tunes) will not cross over.

Well, shirt. I was half right.;)

Back