Gator Rush Free Update coming September 26th

Thanks for the info, that's the only achievement I don't have yet.

I don't have that one, Plus the 2 "Crew" ones and then the hyper car one.

Also the reason I come to that is that I even questioned it when I got like 3 yellow parts and it didn't pop up so I asked and they said that "They didn't know about the added parts when the game came out" but we did knew already with the DLC every 3 months at launch and Gator Rush was the first one in "September"

Edit:
BumberCars.
How in the world can a 47/80 hovercar lose when it says 20 for Reco?
The AI is a cheatin again.

Edit2:
I am wondering if anyone could possibly help with the 2 crew trophies.
"Complete an event in crew"
"Drive 50 km in a crew"

As those are the last 2 I need (Except the New York Hyper Car event) but that's just time consuming and I am wanting to level up my Hyper car before even attempting it.

Last edited:
Forcing my way through the hovercraft races this morning...

I absolutely despise these things and feel like it is fighting me, trying to go the opposite way on every turn. Once through will be enough for me, no way i will do these on hard

Finished my first time through all the new events this evening. The Glacier Park hovercraft races were the highlight of it. :) Fun tracks with a great backdrop. The tracks on the coast of Lake Michigan were fun too. The introductory Bayou tracks are meh.

The hovercraft racing makes me think of my wish for a "retro" F-ZERO title, like the F-ZERO equivalent of Grand Prix Legends, with drifty handling more like the original SNES game. I've found that saving some nitro to use in bursts around tight turns helps. Thrust is everything. I also maxed out the braking force, which may not be very authentic but is useful.

Sounds interesting, going to give this a go tonight (hopefully), time permitting. Haven't been playing much of anything lately.

I really hate those hovercrafts... I also lost races even when I had great advantage of Perf Level. Handling in this things is bonkers...

Like I said, AI's a cheatin'
Plus one small bump from the AI and you're in the woods.
Yet one bump into the AI they go sailing in front.
I would hate to see what it's like on Ace difficulty.

I did all normal,
Did the Xtreme event
Called it good.

Last edited:
I really hate those hovercrafts... I also lost races even when I had great advantage of Perf Level. Handling in this things is bonkers...
I'm with you 100%. In my opinion it's the dumest aggravating races I've ever raced.

Like I said, AI's a cheatin'
Plus one small bump from the AI and you're in the woods.
Yet one bump into the AI they go sailing in front.
I would hate to see what it's like on Ace difficulty.

I did all normal,
Did the Xtreme event
Called it good.

On the other hand, I tried new Touring Car races, and raced old ones on High difficulty.

I had 291 perf level Vulcan. Recommended level for hard events is 290 and...

I had pretty decent races. It was battle for miliseconds and i managed to won. I didn't feel cheating and it was fun. I think AI was improved in other races it's just Hovercraft that are totally bonkers.

On the other hand, I tried new Touring Car races, and raced old ones on High difficulty.

I had 291 perf level Vulcan. Recommended level for hard events is 290 and...

I had pretty decent races. It was battle for miliseconds and i managed to won. I didn't feel cheating and it was fun. I think AI was improved in other races it's just Hovercraft that are totally bonkers.

Well they did change the AI in some of the races.
The TC was way easy especially with the FXX
HC used to be a big AI rubberbanding.
HT the AI just cheats. have like 80 perf and still own.

Well they did change the AI in some of the races.
The TC was way easy especially with the FXX
HC used to be a big AI rubberbanding.
HT the AI just cheats. have like 80 perf and still own.
I only managed to win the introduction race and came 2nd in the Lake Michigan race.

Finally started the Hovercraft races, won first in the intro race and 2nd in the Lake Michigan race. I think it helps to push the left analog stick up when turning (just like in the jet Sprint boats) because it allows you to turn much sharper. I am starting to get the hang of it now, there is a bit of a learning curve.

Finally started the Hovercraft races, won first in the intro race and 2nd in the Lake Michigan race. I think it helps to push the left analog stick up when turning (just like in the jet Sprint boats) because it allows you to turn much sharper. I am starting to get the hang of it now, there is a bit of a learning curve.
You can lean in hovercraft? I feel dumb :dunce:

You can lean in hovercraft? I feel dumb :dunce:

You're not alone, it took me awhile to figure that out with the Jet Sprint races when I first got the game, or that pulling back on the stick with the speed boats increases their speed. I lost a good many races before I figured that out.

You're not alone, it took me awhile to figure that out with the Jet Sprint races when I first got the game, or that pulling back on the stick with the speed boats increases their speed. I lost a good many races before I figured that out.
I knew you could do it with the boats, but I thought the hovercraft had different properties.

Hmmm I know using the stick works while airborn but I don't know about using it on the turns 0.o

also make sure you use bulldozer/bumper perks and lower the pitch roll stiffness and up braking force in the pro settings.

Like I said above, I find it helpful to tap the nitro in bursts to hook into tight turns. I chose to buy the Speedster, dunno if that has anything to do with it, but I hug the very inside of a corner early on to escape the AIs bumping around, then I take the lead and I'm set. Haven't tried Hard difficulty yet, though.

Back