3 New Cars coming next week in a September GT7 update

• Thread starter Kevster823
  • 37 comments
Is this a Kaz troll account? Please say yes :lol: ... Honestly, just not a fan of VGT's nor EV vehicles in general. Is that last car a Chaser?? Could do a cool livery for that. Looking forward to see if new swaps will be available.
Assuming you're talking about me, what a ridiculous reply. I like the Porsche VGT itself, I like the Jaguar VGT monoposto so naturally I'm going to like the Porsche. Obviously if I was given the choice between the Porsche and a Toyota GT-One I'd go for the latter, but none of us have any input into what cars are added to GT7 no matter how much we complain. But anyway, I have learnt my lesson and now I will snap my GT7 disc because they added the wrong car to the game.

Could you imagine the widebody for the S14? :) pics from Speedhunters
1664050540596.jpeg

1664050466797.jpeg

1664050485275.jpeg

1664050586116.jpeg

My first car was a Lexus Sc300 and I really think it's a soarer. If it is I'm buying 10 of them and driving them in any race I can. Going to relive my childhood and drive it in Gran-Turismo like I used to.

Please be a s14 please be a s14 please be a s14 I want to build my current car exactly as it is, well as close as is possible, and then spend the rest of my 12 million in the bank on more s14s

Assuming you're talking about me, what a ridiculous reply. I like the Porsche VGT itself, I like the Jaguar VGT monoposto so naturally I'm going to like the Porsche. Obviously if I was given the choice between the Porsche and a Toyota GT-One I'd go for the latter, but none of us have any input into what cars are added to GT7 no matter how much we complain. But anyway, I have learnt my lesson and now I will snap my GT7 disc because they added the wrong car to the game.
I was joking, in no way I meant to offend anyone here (not my style). My response was to the pictures and news, didn't even know who the OP was. We Cool :cheers: :gtplanet:

Honestly, I’m still not a fan of 3 cars in a single update every month method they been doing because it takes away the excitement on how many new cars we wanna see in a update like how GT Sport in its early days with 8 to 12 new cars in a update, but I gotta say that the Volkswagen ID.R and Nissan S14 Kouki or Zenki are my most looking forward to try out when it’s out in the 29th supposedly. The Spyder version of Porsche Vision GT, even tho the car is fun to use, is kinda waste of a car selection we gonna have so it’s my least favorite among the new 3 cars for this update.

As for the content for this update, I’m really hoping we get the ability to sell cars. It’s been long overdue and it’s really bizarre, for me at least, that we still don’t have it. New missions and new tracks is what I’m hoping we get as well, but I’m not gonna hope too much for it so we’ll see what we get, as long as it gets me interested to play GT7 again.

Last edited:
still waiting for legendary lemans car
toyota Gt one/ Nissan R39o also the newest leman Peuguot 9X8
anyway nice to see race car there

Back