3 New Cars coming next week in a September GT7 update

• Thread starter Kevster823
  • 37 comments
VW ID.R (rear wing, front splitter, and the overall shape of the car)
Porsche *cough crap VGT
Nissan Silvia S14 or the Toyota Sorarer (hard to tell between the two, the round small rear wing, the roof top and the overall shape rules out every other car but these two).

Proof that Kaz doesn't even properly communicate with Sony PR, putting in shadow a car that Sony has already shared in full glory on the official media channels.
Yep, this is proof of bad communication. But wasn't it Porsche that "leaked" it first, without considering the silhouette posts?

Proof that Kaz doesn't even properly communicate with Sony PR, putting in shadow a car that Sony has already shared in full glory on the official media channels.
Didn't he post the silhouettes after the GT website had already put up the patch notes once?

I agree with VW IDR, Porsche vgt that no one asked for, s14 because the lexus has extra groves a the top of the front wings, this matches everything about the s14 so far.

Colorado.

However this ID.R is not the Pikes Peak ID.R. It's the Nordschleife ID.R (which ran at Goodwood unchanged from Ring-spec), and... that's already in the game.
Could we realistically expect the Goodwood Hillclimb to return from GT6 then?

Last edited:
Could we realistically expect the Goodwood Hillclimb to return from GT6 then?
That would be nice. Guess it would technically count as a layout? Would be a shame to waste the assets and I loved driving it.

Would make for an epic time trial board/series/special events as well. Or even its own menu.

Last edited:
Definitely will be purchasing the IDR and atleast 3 S14s, not a huge fan of the VGTs but I will try it out just to see how it performs as it's not a bad looking car.

Watch them patch the 498PP Tomahawk glitch...

Also am I the only one looking forward to the Porsche?
I was gutted when they patched the corvette glitch, this will be bittersweet, but as usual, here’s to the next glitch or something.

Is this a Kaz troll account? Please say yes :lol: ... Honestly, just not a fan of VGT's nor EV vehicles in general. Is that last car a Chaser?? Could do a cool livery for that. Looking forward to see if new swaps will be available.

Back