Girls+GT=????

• Thread starter whitez
  • 100 comments
How many girls you know that play Gran Turismo or even racing games OR EVEN GAMES PERIOD, i just know a couple like 2 that play Counter Strike and one that plays Gran Turismo (BUT I STILL BEAT HER @$$ ;) )

Uh, I know a female who plays... Pokemon... she was all yelling outside of class: "Does anyone know how to capture Squrtle?" :rolleyes: She's a real oddball.

Other than that, I don't know any girls who play video games. Stereotypes.

*Looks at lotus's sig*

LOL. Maybe you should make that singular (girl). :D

The only race game i have seen girls playing is mario cart which isn't really racing. In my mind the girl that said she plays GT3 in my mindis so hot just because she plays it

Originally posted by lotus350
No one EVER laps me ! :P 😈
give me about 50 laps and i could probably lap you ......i say 50 because i know you are pretty fast from other challenges (Rotaries at Midfield and Denso/Castrol Supras at Deep Forest) .....that's pretty sweet that you are a girl though .......i just thought you were a very polite gentleman ("test my time please") ......guess i was wrong :cool: :)

yeah, i love when girls race cars.....there's something intriguing about it

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

How many boys can you pick out in this thread that will someday be 55 and never married? (And probably virgins as well. :P )

I KNOW ONE...........Tom McDonnell
;)

Well I tried to get my girlfriend to play with me and she keeps spinning out and gets bored of it quickly, so I dont know anyone else (girl) who plays it. :(

Originally posted by whitez
I think a celebrity has that name?????Am i wrong?

I choose to use my real name because I think that there is a great deal of internet users that find courage in anonimity. Courage should come from within, and not a fictitious alter ego. Too many 12 year olds run around on forums with names like Badassmofo and such, doing nothing but trash talk. It has been my observation that the biggest cowards also have the biggest mouths. (This links way back to a guy named Holger.)
So yes, that is my real name. And it is also the name of a local newscaster in my area, the guy that draws the cartoon Mutts, my Father, and his father before him.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
...I choose to use my real name because I think that there is a great deal of internet users that find courage in anonimity...
There's also a great deal of courage to be drawn from being 2000 miles away from some guy you're calling a d!ck. :rolleyes: :D

Am I hearing this right? Apparently during races with your girlfriends you 'lapped her twice' and 'beat her a$$'!!! What you do in private is your business I suppose... :eek:

;) :D

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Are all Tom McDonnel's made of steel? :confused: :P

I'm Christiaan Krabbe btw :P :P :P

Good to meet you, I always say that there's nothing quite like a good Christiaan. ;) (wasn't sure if the second 'a' was an accident or not, but the pun still works. ;) )
Oh and my man of steel moniker is no more.... :(
Look Here if you want to see why it's all changed. :)

Not usually too often though. I reced her around midfiled, Her in the Escudo, me in the Beetle RSI. Beat her by about 2 seconds on a 2 lap race.

She stick s mainly to the fishing games, and the thought provoking ones.

My wife believes that I've restarted a million times, due to the race never looking any different. She also believes that I own all the cars. I've only got 110 or so.

If I ever figure out the secret of women, I'll never work again in my life....

AO

Back