Girls+GT=????

• Thread starter whitez
  • 100 comments
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Good to meet you, I always say that there's nothing quite like a good Christiaan. ;) (wasn't sure if the second 'a' was an accident or not, but the pun still works. ;) )
Oh and my man of steel moniker is no more.... :(
Look Here if you want to see why it's all changed. :)

The second 'a' is correct but friends call me Chris anyway ;)

I noticed the change...I'm not gonna bother changing it myself though :bigeye: ;) Just let the w*nkers w*nk :P J/K!!

In July my family went to Ohio(Columbus) for the big bike show week end that they have at Mid Ohio. I brought my ps2, and we met up with a couple my dad knew from the internet, and one night after the bike show we went to thier house and I hooked up the PS2, and was playing GT3 with everybody watching. There was this other guy there, we knew him from the web too, and eveybody asked to play, and I let em. My dad played first, he did pretty well, but couldn't get the shifting timing right, and hit the wall several times. Then the other guy played. He was so messed up, I had the analog right up and down for gas, and the left for the steering. He thought you had to push up on bother to go, and he steered with it up, so it made it look like the driver was drunk. We were all laughing, and the lady took over. She drove the best of anyone(becides me)and won several races. It's so funny when the person you think would do bad does good.

And I haven't asked my girl freind if she wants to play.....oh wait, I don't have a girl friend :(

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

I choose to use my real name because I think that there is a great deal of internet users that find courage in anonimity. Courage should come from within, and not a fictitious alter ego. Too many 12 year olds run around on forums with names like Badassmofo and such, doing nothing but trash talk. It has been my observation that the biggest cowards also have the biggest mouths. (This links way back to a guy named Holger.)
So yes, that is my real name. And it is also the name of a local newscaster in my area, the guy that draws the cartoon Mutts, my Father, and his father before him.

since you are telling everybody your name then i might as well tell you mine......it is ....................................................Danny Rider

Well, my fiancee and my neice for two. In fact, my neice to me that driving games are her favorite. And my fiancee has actually beaten me a a few races in GT3

my sis is very good at rally games, notin else tho :D

and l often goto the netcafe near me with some chicks l know to play counterstrike, damn asian girls love that game :)

I think a girl that can play GT3 has a certain "sexy" characteristic about her. I bet it looks good, too! I was dating a girl for quite a while when GT2 was released. I played that game so much, she got tired of not getting as much attention, so she tried to play too. She surprised me when she got most of the licenses. She kinda lost interest afterwards, but she isn't really the gaming type. My last ex-g/f liked to play Final Fantasy, but that was just her own thing. I heard she decided to get a Gamecube.....no comment....

I like the competition, whether you're male or female, it doesn't matter. And DessViper, tomboys can be sexy, too. At least I think so anyway.

My wife's useless at GT1, 2 and 3. She seems unable to grasp that when the road stops going straight, you need to be going a bit slower.

This is a trait which extended to Scalextric - I had to ban her from using any of my limited edition cars because she kept hurling them at the nearest wall!

She's not too bad in a real car though.

My wife hasn't ever managed the 'when spinning or heading into a sand trap take your finger off the throttle' technique yet. I mean, I've tried everything, including screaming it over and over again when she does it for the billionth bloody time! :mad:

Oh, but it's not just girls. I had a race with my male mate, and he at Tokyo R246. He was in the Oreca Viper, and I was in the stock NSX. Over 5 laps, I won. It was embarrassing.

For him!

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Oh, but it's not just girls. I had a race with my male mate, and he at Tokyo R246. He was in the Oreca Viper, and I was in the stock NSX. Over 5 laps, I won. It was embarrassing.

For him!

He should be embarrassed for losing in an Oreca Viper. :mad: :mad:

my experience with women trying to play games thinking "i could do that easy" :shakehead is that they tap all the buttons furiously together asking "which one am i again" then throwing the controller down and saying "oh thats stupid theres something wrong with it, i'm going shopping":smilewink

Originally posted by Matthew Button
my sis is very good at rally games, notin else tho :D

and l often goto the netcafe near me with some chicks l know to play counterstrike, damn asian girls love that game :)

I know those asian girls who play counter strike (i know one or two) that are killer at that game!!!

Hello...

That's my little daughter !
In June, she is 4 years old, and she is often to exercise oneself in GT-3

I'm think : If She is older, You must to warm up !!! :D
Ha Ha...

simu-lator.jpg

Best Wishes
Werner
http://www.beepworld.de/members15/gran-turismo-3_maniac/

When girls play........... I think this is what happens:

THEY YELL!

"AAAAAAAHHH!!!..................."

:P :P :P

My girlfriend does that!

and after the game.... this is what happens...... you'll hear
something like........... "OOOOHHH!....... YEAHHHH!..........
AAAAHHH!..... C'MON....... PUSH IT!........ DON"T STOP!.... PLS........"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest Posts

Back