Girls+GT=????

• Thread starter whitez
  • 100 comments
i am looking for the thread where he got banned, what was the last thread he posted, or where i can see why he got banned?

Holger All of his posts

Oh, and I just checked his user status, and it still lists him as a member...:odd: Maybe, instead of a member name ban, Jordan banned his IP instead...:confused:

Oh, and another reason why he's not allowed here is because he made several usernames just so he could mess with people more.

I've read a bunch of threads like this, and what keeps coming back is the dignity and deceny of J and the mods. Well done guys.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Josh
Holger All of his posts

Oh, and I just checked his user status, and it still lists him as a member...:odd: Maybe, instead of a member name ban, Jordan banned his IP instead...:confused:

Oh, and another reason why he's not allowed here is because he made several usernames just so he could mess with people more.

THX alot, that info really describes hes personallity. And one more thing, this i cant find, how did BMW///M3 got banned, is there a post i can read about him. I say that because ive seen him on the other site. http://www.granturismo.com

I checked out his Signature and it sayed:

Waiting for membership to be deleted
Membership now under control of Saleen Man

What does that mean?

Back