Girls+GT=????

• Thread starter whitez
  • 100 comments
Originally posted by HUDSONJONES
my experience with women trying to play games thinking "i could do that easy" :shakehead is that they tap all the buttons furiously together asking "which one am i again" then throwing the controller down and saying "oh thats stupid theres something wrong with it, i'm going shopping":smilewink
:lol:
........especially at the "which one am i again" part!

My girlfriend always said that i had to play "that silly game less and spent more time with me". Then i let here play one race, and now al she does is play GT3 :mad: .

I want my game back :(

My wife is (was) a player... She still holds the record points for Destruction Derby!

I thought, "Wow, a girl that plays video games....I have to marry her..."

Much to my surprise, after 6 months of being married, she confesses that she really doesn't like Video games... My reality was crushed...

5 years later, we're still together and doing well, but the whole video game LIE still comes up in conversation now and then... :D

My lady works wonders with the fully moded 787B at Tokyo Akasaka Circuit !! As for the rest, she is wonderful with the R390 LM at the Midfield Raceway, pretty good at SSR11 with the F001 and exceptionally successful at Tahiti Maze with the EvoVII Proto.

I for example still couldn't beat her 1:06:445 record at SSR5 with the fully moded Oreca Viper (954 HP) :embarrassed:

But since she is pregnant now, I do not let her do stressful things and thus I avoid all the shame she causes to me by doing better than me... :D :D :D :D :D

My cousin is a girl and she likes gt3 but i cant say shes that good at it, but im sure any girl could be if they practiced, its good to see girls into video games, especially racing games

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
(This links way back to a guy named Holger.)

Ah, yes...:mad: I remember Holger, and all of his other member names...:rolleyes: Glad we got rid of him...:P

Originally posted by made in holland

What did he do to piss you guys off like that??

He maliciously attacked members on the forums, repeatedly, with no remorse and added absolutely no value to the site! He was disrespectful beyond the point of sanity...

If anyone wants to learn more information about Holger, click here and check some of the different threads.;)

Originally posted by whitez
thank goodness we got rid of that guy

Yep...:P

Originally posted by Holger
JOSH: SO WHAT? I'll be back with a different IP and email address.....
you can't keep me out... I'll be back!

Looks like someone was wrong.:lol:

Originally posted by FuryX21
Ummm......one question. Why does it still say "Member" under his name?

I guess Jordan just never got around to changing his user title to BANNED. Us Moderators can't do that, only Jordan can.

Although it doesn't say BANNED(like BMW///M3's title says), I assure you he was, and still is, banned...;)

Latest Posts

Back