Global Rallycross Championship | Season 2 | Sign ups | Powered by COREOpen 

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 1,884 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Kitten.

There are a few drivers whom I know are faster than me - because they prove it:

-Kitten (rallycross)
-YaShoe (dirt/snow - his dad (I met him) was a rally driver)
-Jammy (ITCC)
-Caine (ITCC)
-Ciro (ITCC)
-cnd (Rolex)
-unrealanthony (Rolex)

Etc.

All I'm saying, I want to know if anyone's running a WRC style thing here. Since no one is, then the honour should fall - ideally - to @rallymorten

I guess I'll stick to FR, too many people are reporting problems with MR cars in GT6.

Miata vs S13 for me.

The Miata is a well balanced machine.

The S13 is closer to my old Evo's specs and it's lighter than the evo.

I don't care if it has a stripe or not. I just want something formidable.

Guess I'll have to glitch it for the 20mil so I can "Experiment" with all sorts of machines.

Hopefully yes, Mum hasn't posted here yet :scared: Hopefully she will be able to do couple races.

I think we will need advertise a bit guys.

Bye hater
giphy.gif

@TheKitten just something, but have you thought about putting in the OP something like "races are quick, tactical and exciting" or some marketing spiel to that effect.

I should go into advertising, I can make anything sound like the best thing since the microchip

We've basically secured team championship for Ex class already :sly:

giphy.gif

@TheKitten just something, but have you thought about putting in the OP something like "races are quick, tactical and exciting" or some marketing spiel to that effect.

I should go into advertising, I can make anything sound like the best thing since the microchip

I'll update the op Tonight hopefully.

My limited entry is a Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 with the body paint as super white II and wheel paint cool soda metallic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back