Gran Turismo 7: One Year Later...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 219 comments
The person you quoted was specifically talking about GT500 class cars, not the GT300 class.

Learn to read my guy, before you make yourself look "the opposite".
I appreciate the fact that you would like to show your intellectual prowess and try to make me look the fool, but..

Let me break it down for you like I would for a five year old.

1. Buddy made the claim that GT7 allows for GT500 cars to compete in GT3 (which is false unless you make a Custom Race)
2. I corrected him stating that only GT300 cars can compete with GT3, as they follow the same FIA ruleset and are included in Gr.3 in the game

Maybe you should learn to read. My reading comprehension is fine over here, thank you very much.

I appreciate the fact that you would like to show your intellectual prowess and try to make me look the fool, but..

Let me break it down for you like I would for a five year old.

1. Buddy made the claim that GT7 allows for GT500 cars to compete in GT3 (which is false unless you make a Custom Race)
2. I corrected him stating that only GT300 cars can compete with GT3, as they follow the same FIA ruleset and are included in Gr.3 in the game

Maybe you should learn to read. My reading comprehension is fine over here, thank you very much.
Except:
iim1i2x0bdv81.jpg

The Supra GT500 is also a Gr.3 car.

The original post you're arguing against is incorrect if you argue sematics that the Supra and Skyline GT500's are JGTC cars not Super GT cars, but they're still GT500 cars either way and they are Gr.3 cars.

Just something that i have noticed for so long but forgot to say it on here because it is nothing that interferes with the gameplay, but a bit annoying nonetheless,

In PS4 all Porsches with round headlights (Turbo, the 959 lately) appear very pixilated during gameplay in front view camera, in photo mode the headlights are perfect but during gameplay they look worse than in PS3, id say same as standard cars in Gt5/6,

Wonder if anyone else has noticed this too as i have not seen it mentioned on here.

Last edited:
You really haven't, it was avaiallbe for one period and it hasn't been avaialble since, this is due to a bug in the way the pools are generated.
It’s BACK 😳🫣😂🤣 Only problem is I don’t know how to get the pic of it into this thread 🙄

Last edited:
Just something that i have noticed for so long but forgot to say it on here because it is nothing that interferes with the gameplay, but a bit annoying nonetheless,

In PS4 all Porsches with round headlights (Turbo, the 959 lately) appear very pixilated during gameplay in front view camera, in photo mode the headlights are perfect but during gameplay they look worse than in PS3, id say same as standard cars in Gt5/6,

Wonder if anyone else has noticed this too as i have not seen it mentioned on here.
Yeah, it’s a LOD (level of detail) bug, I believe, same thing was in GT Sport with a specific Porsche (I think it was the 930? It’s a little unclear in my memory, may have been the 993 RS Clubsport).

Last edited:
Well not for me 😉 but I’m glad that it’s back for those who do want to buy it 😁 and what was that other one they mentioned?
The Ford Roadster is the other one that's been missing for a long time.

It’s BACK 😳🫣😂🤣 Only problem is I don’t know how to get the pic of it into this thread 🙄
Take picture using the share button on the dualsense controller upload via ps5 to a social site or copy picture to USB plug USB to your PC, copy picture to your pc from USB and then upload to GTP.

See its that easy. :lol:

Last edited:
Back