Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update Now Available

• Thread starter wicken
  • 946 comments
Hopefully the B.O.P of the cars gets a good update, hopefully they increase the difficulty to grow in the rating, hopefully they put full damage in all GT Sport mode races to achieve that the drivers goes with more caution.
And would like to see an improvement in the penalties also..

Hopefully we can get also more than 3 Daily races and the two "FIA" races just like more events with long races or some championships like kaz was promising before launch...

Sport mode was made to be the "star feature" of the game no?

That's what I expect in the update after 3 months "the same"..

Not impressed with the the 10 recycled cars, would like more variety like a Nascar for the oval tracks or the new Ford GT...

Monza is welcome! And the other track variations... Well... I would preferd to see spa or la sharte or other track sincerely.

Don't care about the events for the offline new "GT mode",find AI bad and to easy.

I'd like to recycle some cars even from GT2 lol... you better be thankful for free content :)

Along with the Twitter post, the Facebook post and the PS Blog post, you're posting in the thread for the GTPlanet blog post and ALL of them tell you it's an N500 car...

It's the original, pre-GT6, non-Vision GT FT-1 Concept Car. It's not a Gr.3 Road Car, or a de-liveried anything.

At least there's that.. I still don't count it. If they gave us the NSX concept, now that the real car is out, would it count?

Just my opinion. I count 9 cars.

EDIT, I just saw this
  • 1967 Ferrari 330 P4 (Gr.X)
  • 1966 Jaguar XJ13 (Gr.X)
SO SO SO much sadness. I am seriously crying inside. This is such an injustice

Last edited:
Just a shame there’s no actual championship season in the league mode, a gr. 3 one would have been nice but hopefully this will come

Monza! Nice. Man, I would be so happy with a "Classic High-Speed Track Pack" DLC. Monza, Spa, and La Sarthe all in one??? It would break the servers.

I love Maggiore. It very quickly became one of my fave original circuits so new layouts sounds good. I'm sure that "non GP" is synonymous with "shorter".

Looks like tomorrow night's stream will be spent with a group of racers zooming about in new cars on new tracks/layouts! I can't wait!

I'm pleased and hope they continue with the monthly update trend. That's what this style of persistent, online-focused game needs.

This update seems alright. Monza was a surprise but not a particularly interesting track to me. Additional Maggiore layouts are better than nothing I guess. Would've preferred the Ford GT was actually the old GT40 MK1, and as I said before, I'd appreciate some more Gr4/Gr3 cars since the street car handling in this is kinda silly. Gr3 GT League race might be cool?

Probably mostly interested in the small, unlisted QoL improvements with this update. Various UI and bug fixes. And I pray they fix the Gr3 MR cars handling/default setups. Making them not suck would be like adding three cars to the game.

I have faith, that it won’t be so bad... maybe haha and that an endurance race at Monza would make collisions like that less impactful

Hey man, one more F1 graded track is a plus :lol:

Yes, don't get me wrong, I'll take any and all tracks at this point :)

Jerome

Really? Go take a pic of one at your local dealership.

If it comes out as an N-rated car, then I will be satisfied. If it's Gr.X like all the pace cars, then it's a pointless addition.

And my "non-factual pssimistic" view point takes into account that Gr3 and Gr4 seems to be everyone's favorite car types, so why not add something there instead of a concept? Especially considering that concepts have been generally lacking favor, compared to genuine cars, in the community for a decade.

Maybe the next update will give us 10 Miatas and a dozen GT-Rs :dopey:

Hey I'm trying to look for some info about the update. You are acting like a troll criticizing all the time with that irony. Me myself and I know a lot of people that play with road cars with non racing sticky tires. Maybe you may stay at the whining and crying thread instead.

Really? Go take a pic of one at your local dealership.

What does it being available at a dealership have to do with anything? You make this unnecessary big deal only about this car BECAUSE of the fictional race car version in the game (Calling it a "Texture" change", hence Non-factual Pessimism) while ignoring it actually exists in real physical form And having no mention of whether it could be bought from a dealership in the post I responded to:

Hmm.. I count 9 cars, not 10. Removing the texture of a current car doesn't make it a new car.

which seemingly screams moving goal posts. While its not wrong to have a opinion, using it as basis to make your argument seem like fact is. That and the way you go about it comes off kinda petulant.

I'm on the opposite side of the fence. The dream of seeing the F1 GTR, the old LM Race Cars, and to some capacity, Super GT featured seems more real now.
This. It's a racing game. I'd rather see a **** ton of racing cars and three street cars than anything else. Super GT is overdue, the old GT1-era e Mans cars. Glad we're getting some of the 60s LM legends, but there's more we need to see. Put more resources into the race car coding!

...I just saw this
  • 1967 Ferrari 330 P4 (Gr.X)
  • 1966 Jaguar XJ13 (Gr.X)
SO SO SO much sadness. I am seriously crying inside. This is such an injustice
...same for me, would like PP from GT6 to be revamped and implemented into GTS, would be much better then having a 540hp X-Bow competing vs 540hp Raptor in same class (weight, what is weight?)

This. It's a racing game. I'd rather see a **** ton of racing cars and three street cars than anything else. Super GT is overdue, the old GT1-era e Mans cars. Glad we're getting some of the 60s LM legends, but there's more we need to see. Put more resources into the race car coding!
They should make separate class for those old cars, or simply as I said, revamp PP...

What is this?

60's Le Mans and a 2000GT coming back!!!

Wet dream for livery editors.
images

images

Make this a reality, I beg you.

Did the DLC land already? If so I guess I'm going home for lunch! :cool:

Jerome

Back