Gran Turismo Sport 1.11 Update Now Available

• Thread starter wicken
  • 946 comments
Could you add that "texture" to my car? :D

Cant wait to try the new cars and Monza!!! It will provide high speed racing before Le Mans is added.

Ya, I probably could. Someone in the community will do a GR3 replica livery on the Ft1, probably within the first week.

Look, I'm grumpy because of the DR and Daily Race self reliance. I do the dailies, to get better DR, so I can do better daily races, so I can get better DR, ad nauseum.

How about a special event once in a while? A Special Championship? Something?

Are the die hard single player folks even playing GT League? Maybe they can make all the new cars only available through a GT League race, thereby giving the races a little more reason to exist. You know, like the game many of us came to love.

I'd say they hit a double with the cars, and bunted on the track(s).

Hopefully we eventually get a Grand Slam, i.e, an update that includes Spa, Laguna Seca, & La Sarthe, weather effects for tracks (fog & rain), and entirely new to the series cars (like the e30 M3 & e36 M3).

All that will come i'm sure, GT Sport's lifespan is going to be bigger than what most expect. PD is being great with the updates.

Turn one-Lap one is almost always trouble for someone even in good leagues where you know how everyone drives. After that every chicane can be a potential disaster if you mess up your braking too late and you're near someone. It's all about braking as late as possible and carrying that speed through the chicanes.

Yeah, the first corner chicane is a nightmare online. Everyone always thinks their brakes are better than they actually are... OR... they intentionally use the car(s) in front of them to slow down.

Meh, with regular use, people will get used to it, just like Nurb GP...oh wait :dunce:

Fog is already in the game... unless you mean Fog for all the tracks??
Is fog available on any track other than the nordschleife/24hr (when set to morning clouds)? I could swear I saw pictures months ago of really dense fog on the nordschleife but have yet to see it in game.

Is fog available on any track other than the nordschleife/24hr (when set to morning clouds)? I could swear I saw pictures months ago of really dense fog on the nordschleife but have yet to see it in game.
I believe I have seen a video of a PSVR showing fog on Dragon Trails in cloudy conditions but I have to find it..

Hmm.. I count 9 cars, not 10. Removing the texture of a current car doesn't make it a new car.

I think this FT-1 is the real life concept car.

https://www.toyota.com/concept-vehicles/

Cross your fingers they might appear on the "L1 R1 doesn't work but worth a try" daily award wheel :D
I have already bought the Ford just now and drove in the 55.000 already, so i have 20 mill till tomorrow, i don't think i can wait for the Jaguar to appear in the carousel, i think that is the first car i will buy tomorrow :D.
But i want 9 cars, i'm not sure about the Toyota FT-1, but i think this FT-1 is the real concept car, so i don't know if i want it or not yet.

Edit.

It is a real car, that means i have to buy that one to :embarrassed: :lol:.

Last edited:
All that will come i'm sure, GT Sport's lifespan is going to be bigger than what most expect. PD is being great with the updates.

I'm not giving them them leeway. Things that were promised in the past, never materialized. I won't hold out an ounce of hope for what was never promised at all.

Remember the damage system that evaporated? This was the GT5 promise.

They bank on the short memory of gamers.

Hopefully the B.O.P of the cars gets a good update, hopefully they increase the difficulty to grow in the rating, hopefully they put full damage in all GT Sport mode races to achieve that the drivers goes with more caution.
And would like to see an improvement in the penalties also..

Hopefully we can get also more than 3 Daily races and the two "FIA" races just like more events with long races or some championships like kaz was promising before launch...

Sport mode was made to be the "star feature" of the game no?

That's what I expect in the update after 3 months "the same"..

Not impressed with the the 10 recycled cars, would like more variety like a Nascar for the oval tracks or the new Ford GT...

Monza is welcome! And the other track variations... Well... I would preferd to see spa or la sharte or other track sincerely.

Don't care about the events for the offline new "GT mode",find AI bad and to easy.

While not surprised at the cars considering we managed to nail them before they were officially unveiled, Monza was completely unexpected (as was the new layouts to Lake Maggiore). The new events to GT League are pretty neat, if abit on the lite side of things in regards to the professional ones. Still looking forward to it.

Hmm.. I count 9 cars, not 10. Removing the texture of a current car doesn't make it a new car.

Except regardless of your non-factual pessimistic viewpoint, a Road car isn't the exact same as a Race car (especially when one is entirely fictional while the other exists in physical form) so its more then a "Texture Removal".

I can feel it man. Also, it's only a matter of time before they add the new Ford GT, Ford GT GT3, '91 NSX, BMW E30, and more.

Surely you mean GTE?

260px-Monza_track_map.svg.png

Are these the layouts?

OLR? Online league racing?

What makes it so bad? It’s not my favourite track in the world, but it’s still a good blast... though thinking about it... turn one... maybe that might actually be a nightmare

Long straight followed by super tight turns with lots of cars bunched up including a vast difference in ability. What could go wrong?

Jerome

So the maintenance is from 5:00 to 7:00 UK (GMT), with the update to be available after.

I've not really paid attention in the past.... are maintenance times global?, can we expect on the east coast US (EST), to have the maintenance land from midnight to 2am?

Except regardless of your non-factual pessimistic viewpoint, a Road car isn't the exact same as a Race car (especially when one is entirely fictional while the other exists in physical form) so its more then a "Texture Removal".

Really? Go take a pic of one at your local dealership.

If it comes out as an N-rated car, then I will be satisfied. If it's Gr.X like all the pace cars, then it's a pointless addition.

And my "non-factual pssimistic" view point takes into account that Gr3 and Gr4 seems to be everyone's favorite car types, so why not add something there instead of a concept? Especially considering that concepts have been generally lacking favor, compared to genuine cars, in the community for a decade.

Maybe the next update will give us 10 Miatas and a dozen GT-Rs :dopey:

If it comes out as an N-rated car, then I will be satisfied.
Along with the Twitter post, the Facebook post and the PS Blog post, you're posting in the thread for the GTPlanet blog post and ALL of them tell you it's an N500 car...

It's the original, pre-GT6, non-Vision GT FT-1 Concept Car. It's not a Gr.3 Road Car, or a de-liveried anything.

Hopefully the B.O.P of the cars gets a good update, hopefully they increase the difficulty to grow in the rating, hopefully they put full damage in all GT Sport mode races to achieve that the drivers goes with more caution.
And would like to see an improvement in the penalties also..

Hopefully we can get also more than 3 Daily races and the two "FIA" races just like more events with long races or some championships like kaz was promising before launch...

Sport mode was made to be the "star feature" of the game no?

That's what I expect in the update after 3 months "the same"..

Not impressed with the the 10 recycled cars, would like more variety like a Nascar for the oval tracks or the new Ford GT...

Monza is welcome! And the other track variations... Well... I would preferd to see spa or la sharte or other track sincerely.

Don't care about the events for the offline new "GT mode",find AI bad and to easy.
:lol:

Back